Chapter 2

Hours later

"Ah we made it! Ma look!" I squealed excitedly as I got out of the car to grab by bags. "My room number is 2344."

"Okay now lets go search for it. I believe it's building 2." My Mom said while looking sad.

"Ma, I'm going to be okay you know. I'll come visit every month and I'll be home every holiday and break."

"I know I know. I am just sad that I won't be there everyday for you."

"Nothing is going to change. I promise."

"Okay Ana."

"Here it is!" I smiled while grabbing my key to open the door to my new home. There are two beds and on one of them is a girl who seems to be getting her books in order.

"Hi." She said while looking up and smiling. She has dark brown eyes with long brunette hair. "My names Emma."

"Anastasia but you can call me Ana." I said while smiling back.

I turned to my mom as I put my suitcases on my new bed. "Well, here I am. Everything is all set and I am ready for school!"

With a sad face my mom said, "Alright honey. Well that's it, so I will be on my way. Call me if you need anything Ana and I mean it okay? Call me whenever you can sweetie."

"Definitely. I promise." I stated while giving her a big hug.

"Well, I'll be off now."

"Love you."

"Love you too." She said while blowing me a kiss and shutting the door.

"It's sweet. You two seem really close." Emma said smiling and turning to me while I started unpacking.

"We are. It's just us two back home so we are inseparable." I smiled as I started putting my clothes in my drawers.

"Come on!" My roommate said while getting up and pulling me outside our dorm and into the hallway. Girls with suitcases were everywhere, along with their parents.

"Where are we going?" I laughed.

"To see our new world. Maybe there's cute guys that are checking into their dorms too!" She squealed.

"No no no. I couldn't possibly go check out some guys. Let's go check in then see the campus.."

"With some cute guys." She winked.

"With ourselves." I stated.

She turned to look at me, "Do you not like guys?"

It took me time to think about that question until I realized what she meant, "No I like guys! Just right now isn't a good time."

"Okay well," She exaggerated the word 'well', "be my wing-woman?"

"Is that even a thing?" I asked laughing.

"It is now!" She laughed. "Come on!"

"Alright Alright! The check in booth seems to be over there!" I pointed to two long lines of students. One line for males, one line for females.

We walked to the back of the female line and, "Oooo look at him" she said practically drooling.

"Okay. Check in now, drooling later."

"You're really not a good wing-woman." She said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. I just laughed.