AH, all the secrets we love it! But lets get back to this amazing line that you designed with Boohoo and im over the moon for this collection. Now is it a limited edition or is this a partnership?

Well it started out as a limited edition line but then with much convincing and seeing how my first limited edition sold out quickly they decided to just make a partnership for now.

That's amazing, so lets take a quick break and when we come back we will begin showing some of your favorite pieces off this collection. ~

Once the cameras were off I smiled at Jenny the host and I excused myself.

As soon I was out of the studio and into the hallway I quickly saw Chloe run to myside with my phone in her hand.

"She is already on the phone waiting to talk to you." Chloe said handing me my cell phone.

I nodded thank you and I took my phone to my ear.

"ROSE! seriously?! I had to find out on national tv that my best friend is engaged? And then I get bombarded with the question and I had to act so nonchalant."

I could hear Rose laughing and I wanted to slap her through the phone but I eased down and I gave her a dry laugh in return.

R: I'm sorry? It got leaked and we don't even know how. Plus I knew you were busy today is your big launch day so I didn't want to take the shine away from you.

I couldn't even be mad at her, but I was shocked honestly.

Me: Its fine I guess I forgive you fuckers. Anyway I need all the tea like soon. Ill be in LA in two days. So please don't get married before then!

Rose laughed and she promised to wait till I got to LA we hung up and handed my phone back to Chloe thanking her again and she just smiled and she went back stage.

I heard his laugh before I even saw him.

I turned to my side and there he stood,

handsome as ever in a maroon button up with the last three buttons missing, his hair curled over like it always it, black from the waist down.

He turned over to look at me and as always he had this instant spark in his eyes, while I had the same butterflies he always gave me.

He stopped talking to whoever it was and he headed towards me with his gorgeous smile and those million dollar straight white teeth.

I could never take my eyes off him, even now.

"Hi beautiful." He said kissing me on my forehead bringing me to his chest.

I inhaled his familiar cologne and I just wanted to get lost in him as always.

"Hi boyfriend." I said hugging him and closing my eyes as I placed my forehead down at the middle of his chest.

He lightly caressed my hair and kissed softly on my head inhaling my scent as well.

"Ill never get tired of hearing that." He said smiling.

"Yeah well they already trying to have us engaged." I laughed in his chest.

"one day soon babe." He spoke softly too me.

I pulled my head up to look at him, "what?" I asked hesitantly.

He looked down at me and he had a grin on his face and he winked at me before I heard them calling me back on stage.

What the hell did he just say?

•••

"Can we talk about earlier?" I asked Shawn once he was off his phone with his parents.