Making It Work

*** "I'll be right back here in two months, I promise. Are you sure you can't just come with me?"

"I can't Shawn. You know this, I have to work and if I go with you we'll only be each other's distractions."

"We are gonna make this work babe. We'll talk everyday and text just as much."

"I don't know about everyday but when you can I'll be here. Don't worry I'm not gonna run away. I swear." ***

••••

"Welcome back to London Shawn, it's great to have you back here. So rumor has it you are off the market, care to comment?"

"Im just happy right now guys, thank you for having me. I love being here in the UK."

"The UK loves you, So when can we be expecting the new album? How's that coming along?"

"I know my fans hate the word soon, but truthfully soon it's still in the works but I promise it will be here."

"Any songs about this rumor love interest?"

"I guess everyone is going to have to wait and see."

"Im sure a million hearts just broke worldwide but we can't wait for the album. Your here in London for your Armani watch collection launch, how are you feeling about finally collaborating with Armani after being their watch ambassador in the past few years?"

"I'm honored to finally be able to show you all the amazing launch and to be apart of it is amazing. I hope everyone will like it."

••••

Shawn Mendes just posted a photo.

Thank you Armani #EAwatches

Yvette commented on your photo: "😻😻😻!!"

Yvette just posted a photo.