After Party Vibes

"Welcome ladies to my humble abode." John said as he extended his arm and greeting us into his beautiful open space living room. It was all cream colored love sofa , a white sectional, a small like tree swing chair in the corner facing his huge wall to floor glass windows that looked over the Malibu skyline. It was truly breathtaking, without a doubt.

"This is fucking killer John!" Rose said as she looked around in amazement.

"Why thank you. There's an amazing infinite that we should all maybe check out" John said as he twirled rose around, making her giggle uncontrollably.

John is really such a ladies man huh.

"I would love too. Let's go now." Rose said running towards the huge balcony door. John followed behind her and shouting over to Shawn, who was behind me.

"Hey buddy can you grab a bottle of wine and some glasses for us."

I turned to face Shawn now, I alittle lost as to what was going on.

Everything was moving so fast.

The drinks were hitting me a little.

"Come with me? To the kitchen?" He asked placing his hand out for me to hold. I took gulped and placed my hand in his and let him lead the way to the kitchen.

"Is this like a regular thing?" I said once we got into the kitchen and he let my hand go to get the bottle of wine and glasses.

"No. This is the first time actually. Well for me and him together hanging out with girls." He said turning to face me once he found what he was looking for.

Bullshit Mendes.

"Uh huh." I said folding my arms across my chest and squinting at him with a small smile on my lips.

"I swear, I don't usually do this." He said defensively as he surrendered his hands up and shrugged his shoulders.

We'll believe him for now.

"Need help with that?" I said putting my hand out for him to give me something to hold.

He shook his head and went to head into the balcony and meet John and rose. When we got outside, rose was already in the water splashing around and swimming, John was at the edge sitting down with his feet in the water watching her.

Dear god,

Did rose have under garment on?

Yes, she did!

Thank goodness.

"Come and join the party guys." John said turning to look at us as we walked towards him. Shawn handed the bottle and the glasses and sat in a lounge chair running his fingers through his hair.

"You okay Mendes?" John said turning to Shawn and handing him a glass half with wine.

"Yeah man. Just feeling a little buzzed. All good." He said taking a small sip of the wine and laying his eyes over at me.

I stood on the other side just taking in the view and the moment I was currently faced with.

This doesn't happen in real life does it.

I'm here in John Mayer's Malibu home with Shawn Mendes and my friend was in her underwear swimming In his pool.

"Come in guys, the water is the perfect temperature!" Rose shouted as she made a circle in the water.

"I'll join you darling." John said taking his shirt off, showing casing his arm tattoo sleeve and going in with with his sweats still on. He dived into the water as he swam over to Rose. Making a fit of giggles come out as she jumped around in the water.