Girls day

*** "The moment I saw you pull out your hand sanitizer I wanted to laugh so hard because it was the most random thing and I didn't see that coming."

"Oh my god, don't remind me. I was freaking out and I know how much I hate people touching my face so I figure, hey let me at least clean my hands."

"My bodyguard Jake and I had a good laugh once we got into the van. You made an impression for sure that day. It was cute."

"Shut up, no way. I wanted to die in embarrassment.  But I knew it wasn't the most bizarre thing you had witness."

"Your right about that."  ***

"Hey! Wake uppppp." I felt my friend nudging me.

"Mmmm, no what time is it?" I whined turning forgetting where I was and falling off my sofa.

Shit!

"Owwww!" I groaned as I opened my eyes and seeing myself laying on the floor.

My best friend on the other hand was standing over me, grinning like a school girl.

I loved her smile,

She was always such a morning person no matter what we did the night before she woke up ready to conquer the day with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Were you really talking to Shawn fucking Mendes?! She said throwing a pillow in my face.

How the hell did she know?

Wait, where's my phone?

Like clock work she waved my phone over me and smiled.  I started laughing and held the pillow to my face hugging it and screaming lowly into it and laughing. I thought I was dreaming about all that happened last night, well earlier I guess would be the correct way to put it.

We spent about two hours talking on FaceTime, he was very smart and very deep at times he also had his moments were he was the hugest dork and a jokester for sure. That side was new to see but i enjoyed it and wished he was more open with his fans about that part of him but I got why he wasn't as much. At least I got to witness it for myself.

I sat up holding my pillow to my chest, just in such a good haze thinking about how much he made me smile, laugh and blush insanely. Felt like a dream.

"Yes, and oh my god Rose he's literally the most kindest person. He invited us to a private party tonight in the Hollywood hills if you want to go of course. Or we can stay in and do something just us." I said looking at my best friend as she sat on the sofa nearest me crossing her legs. She had already showered and was dressed for the day.

What time is it?

I looked over at my cable box looking at the neon numbers, 11:34am.

What is with that time?

Must be good luck?

I gotta play those numbers.

"Uh no shit were going! Are you kidding me! I can network and party with celebrities and my best friend while she gets her smooch on! Count me in." Rose said handing my phone and laughing at the last part she said.

"Oh no way. It's so not like that. We're just people in passing." I said rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Sure, and I'm a virgin! We gotta go shopping!! Let's go get off your gorgeous bubble ass and her ready. We got things to do Missy!" She said kicking me jokingly to get up.

I laughed as I got up and headed to the bathroom to shower quickly and wake up fully I was still bit tired.

I played some music as I started to get undress, when my phone chimed.