Pity Party Of One Please.

My head was a pounding mess and i didn't want to get out of my comfortable bed.

I woke up at noon, sleeping in was a good thing given that i was alone.

Again.

This was the second time, after an argument that was created out of nothing whats so ever.

Today was thanksgiving and i didn't want to be bothered at all honestly, so i was glad when Antonio decided to leave after our fight.

I turned over to my side and i looked through my social media's lazily.

I liked a few Instagram posts, and commented on some photos before i noticed that Antonio had recently posted a photo.

_ Need a break, Going back home for the holidays. Hit me up fam bam 💥 🤟🏻

I felt a sudden ping hit my chest and even though i knew i wanted to be alone i didn't truly expect him to just and leave like that. I had explained to him in the past why i didn't celebrate these holidays and he seemed so caring of my feelings and reassured me that i was never to be alone as long as we were together.

Yet here i am.

Alone.

I felt the sudden tighten in my chest become more heavy,

I wasn't going to cry.

I started to sob into my pillow.

I wasn't crying because of Antonio,

maybe a little bit.

But majority of this crying session was because of the overwhelming feeling of being alone was rushing over me, and made me think of how much i missed having my mom around for the holidays and all the traditions we had. I missed being that happy and carefree in my life, it all honestly felt like it was a life time ago.

It was,

This was my now.

Alone, in my room crying into my pillow and my boyfriend was now going halfway around the world after another one of our many many fights that we seemed to be having lately.

Flashback.

*** We were in the living room watching a movie, everything was going fine. We had an amazing dinner that i had made for us two and he brought some really good wine and deserts. Like everything seemed to feel like normal again, but as we were watching the movie i started to get tired and i decided to try eat a tiramisu cake to help me keep myself awake. I heard him scoff and i looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is something wrong babe?"I asked, afraid to know what his answer might be.

He just looked at me with his eyes narrow and he put his hands on his lap as he began to rub them along his thighs.