Bienvenue à Paris

When I got up the next morning, Shawn was already dressed and packed for the both of us. He looked well rested and energized, I on the other hand was tired and I got my monthly so I was grumpy for sure.

"Your to chipper, it's annoying." I whined as I went to take a quick shower.

Shawn laughed as he smacked my ass as I walked I got into the bathroom. "Your just moody. I'll send up some breakfast for you. I gotta go and make sure everything is ready with Andrew." 

I got into the shower and the heat from the water was the best thing For my body right now. I let out a huge sigh of relief as I stood there letting the warmth shower over my body.

Once I got out I quickly got dressed when I saw the time.

Shawn's gonna kill me, if I don't hurry up.

I heard my phone ding, I rushed to it and sure enough.

iMessage from S🦕❤️

Please tell me your almost ready babe.

Y: yes, I'm just grabbing everything. Did you take my luggage?

S: yes it's in the car already, I knew you would be the last one. I got you a muffin and fruits.

Y: thanks! I'm walking out now.

Once I got to the lobby Shawn was already outside taking photos with some fans. I decided to wait till Jake came back in and came for me.

I walked beside Jake as Shawn waited for me by the car. A few fans once again stood around and when they saw me and Shawn one came over to us.

"Can we just say that you two are super cute." The cute tall red head said with a huge grin on her face.

Shawn smiled and thanked up, I smiled and I said thank you as well. She ran back to her friends and they were squealing, I couldn't help but laugh as I got into the car.

"See it wasn't that bad." Shawn said as he slide next to me.

"Yeah until you go on my Instagram." I shot back grabbing my muffin and biting into it.

He laughed and he started checking through Instagram as the ride to the airport started.

••••

We got to the airport and there were more fans.

I never understood how they could ever guess where he was off to so easily.

"This ever get tiring?" I asked before he stepped out to greet his fans.

"Sometimes, but I remember for most of them this is the only time they will ever get a chance to meet me." He said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as the door opened and he stepped out.

I got out on the other side as the driver was taking out our luggage. I waited till he was done and took my small suitcase and pulled the handles up and started walking towards the sliding doors of the entrance and just stood there watching Shawn do his thing.

He few of the girls would wave at me and smile as they took my photo.

I pushed my glasses up to shield my eyes and I smiled back with a small hand wave in return.

Once he was done, he had more gifts in his hand and Jake held on to some as well.

"Want me to hold those for you?" I asked.