Meant To Be For One Night

I don't remember how we got to the sectional sofa, but that is where we were currently. I was straddling him as he gripped both my thighs, and my hips were grinding painfully slow against him. Our lips were crashing into one another in a fierce passionate rage.

I don't know what had suddenly got into me but I couldn't stop myself.

I didn't want to.

Lips on you by maroon 5 played in the background all around us.

My hands were roaming all through his chest, as I slowly found myself unbutton his shirt my nerves were a mess so I was having a little trouble with the last few, Shawn pulled our lips apart and he was a panting mess as was I. He held my face in his big hands making me look into his eyes.

His amber eyes meeting my browns we were both lost in a lustful haze for sure. His chest was rising so quickly and I could hear my heart racing in my ears.

"As much as I really want this, we can't do this for multiple reasons right now." Shawn said trying to slow his breathing down. His lips were a dark pink and swollen from all the kissing me were doing, his cheeks were flushed and his hair was a mess because I took every chance I could to have my fingers all through them.

"You're right, I'm sorry this was stupid and reckless." I said suddenly feeling embarrassed. I looked around and as I came down from my sexual high quickly I started to realize the current situation we were in and I felt extremely stupid and more embarrassed. I quickly found myself pulling off of the position I was in with Shawn and I stood up fixing my dress and looking everywhere but at him.

Your an idiot Yvette

He doesn't want you

Nobody does

Why would Shawn Mendes give you that type of time

"Hey, Hey Come here. It's not like that. Trust me I really would love nothing more but I don't have a condom, and this just doesn't feel right for us. Not here, not in John Mayer's living room." He said standing up and coming face to face with me running his fingers through his hair.

He's right.

You guys just got carried away in the heat of the moment.

Bonus he does want you just as much as you want him clearly.

"No, you're right. I get it.. urhm I'm sorry for ... you know all that." I said feeling my cheeks heat up instantly. I looked down at his bulging member pressed against his pants. I looked away and covered my entire face with my hands. I felt like I might cry out of sheer embarrassment.

"I'm gonna step out for a moment, erhm I'll be right back." Shawn said hiding back to the balcony with his phone in his hand.

I just looked over the broad back of his frame and saw him pacing back and forth in slow but huge steps as he typed quickly in his phone. I needed to get away from this situation, but I couldn't leave Rose. Apart of me didn't want to leave Shawn either I was just dying of embarrassment clearly. I needed something to drink, so I went wandering to the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and saw some alkaline water bottles, I grabbed one. When I closed the door I saw John standing there in a kimono thin boxers and his chest was out, he had just fucked hair it reminded me a lot of Shawn's.

"Miss Yvette, lovely running into you here." He said walking to the fridge as I stepped back and was leaning on his sink.

"Hi, sorry I was just thirsty Was all." I said suddenly blushing and not knowing why.

"No worries darling. Make yourself at home. I hope all is going well with you and Shawn." He said taking a glass and pouring some orange juice into it. He took a long sip and looked at me with his boyish grins

"Um yea everything is fine, I mean he's outside on his phone I guess tour crap I don't know. How's rose?" I said instantly regretting the last part. I can imagine how she is but it was more out of habit.

He laughed as he poured himself some more juice.

"He likes you, you know. He's thoroughly intrigued by the girl who followed him from Paris to Turin and then to London. Ahhhh london, he mentioned that whole thing to me. Looks like you two have a Cupid somewhere playing with y'all. He's an amazing soul that one, Mendes. People like him don't come around often very few in a lifetime. He's the real deal, everything he touches he makes better and raw and real it's beautiful. So if he's trying to stick around, I say take it seize the moment whatever they may be. Good or bad, it all counts for something in the end." He said putting the juice back into the fridge and grabbing a water before closing it and giving me another smile and going back upstairs to my best friend.

I was lost in his words, I swear I understood everything he said without even trying to understand it. He was a fucking genius in everything he does and says but to hear it in person and in a situation for me it was mind blowing and it was everything I needed to hear without even knowing. I took a long sip of the water as I just looked over in amazement at the fridge still shell shocked.

"Im sorry about that I just needed to adjust myself in multiple ways." Shawn said standing at the doorway of the kitchen leaning lightly.

I looked at him and he looked flushed and maybe embarrassed? I couldn't tell but I saw he was fidgeting with his fingers, something he does out of habit and when he's anxious

"It's okay, I had to do the same." I said putting the bottle down and meeting his eyes with mine. He gave me a half grin and I did the same in return.

Next thing I knew I was walking over to him as he stood standing straight to meet whatever I was about to do. I found my hands touching his fidgeting fingers softly to stop him from doing it. He did, he looked down at my hands over his as I caressed his knuckles then back at me.

"Let's not ruin the rest of the night or day? I don't even know what time it is but let's just be here in the moment? We can sit and talk about everything and anything or nothing at all but I don't want this to be the way I remember the best moment of my life right now." I said in a low tone looking at him through my thick eyelashes.

He turned his hand over and his palm was now matching mines, our fingers touching together before he entwined them together closed. My heart started to race yet again and my mouth got dry just being this close to him again. His breath was hitting my forehead lightly.

"Okay. Let's go to the living room then." Was all he said as he led the way back to the living room and onto the sectional again this time we sat side by side and he pulled me into his chest lightly before he released my hand and snaking his arm over my shoulder to bring me closer.

He was sitting on the L part of the sofa with his legs up resting on the sofa and I was pressed against the side of his chest listening to his heartbeat it was its normal rhythm and it sounded so good me. I felt his other hand touch my leg to bring me over his so I did and it made us more closer together. We were cuddling.

We're cuddling?

"So tell me more about you, whatever you feel like telling me I'll take it." He said into my hair as he played with my loose waves.

We spoke nonstop for what seemed like forever and it felt amazing unreal but amazing never the less. We never broke from our embrace even though I knew he must've been hot under everything, but he never complained. I could tell he was beginning to get tired or he couldn't fight it anymore. So I stood quite for a moment and so did he and as he played with my hair lightly I could feel his hand slipping down and he was falling asleep once his hand fell to my shoulder I knew he was asleep. I nestled myself into his chest and I closed my eyes within moments I was asleep on his chest.