Never The Right Time

Everything felt like a dream from last night, was the best way for me describe it.

I was in such a sweet slumber, I felt so cozy and warm under his arms.

I was half awake but trying to go back to sleep when I felt his breath on my bare back as he planted sweet kisses on my back muscles as he moved my hair to the side ever so lightly.

I tried to pretend I was asleep because I didn't want him to stop, I felt his strong arms wrap around my chest and I felt his hand rest on chest between my breast.

"I know your awake babe, I can feel your heart racing." He whispered as he kissed my shoulder blade up to my sweet spot of my neck.

I let a small hum out as I placed my hand over his that was resting on my chest and I turned to face him meeting his lips.

"Morning. I said with a low moan escaping.

He turned me over to face him and the moment I opened my eyes and saw how gorgeous he was in the morning with the sun kissing his skin, I could've sworn I might just fall in love with him in this very moment.

"Your really gorgeous." I said slipping, I placed my hands over my face to hide my embarrassment, when I heard him chuckle at what I just said.

He took his hand to remove my hands, so he could see me. I tried to bury my face in his arm as he leaned over me.

"Your beautiful Yvette." He said kissing each of my cheeks and then the tip of my nose which made me giggle. He smiled.

I placed my delicate hands on each side of his beautiful face and cupped him in my palms, I just wanted to look at him. Like really look at him and he let me.

"Sure you don't want some hand sanitizer?" He teased as he poked his tounge out, making me laugh and I felt confident enough to kiss his lips a few times getting a smile out of him again.

He really is such a gorgeous man,

the way his wild curly hair fell over his face in such a effortless way,

his eyes were a beautiful hazel with a hint green that would come and go at times,

he skin was so clear and smooth it was a little sickening,

and god that smile of his, the things it does to me inside.

I never understood how someone could leave this in the morning.

Or how he didn't have someone to always wake up to everyday was beyond my understanding before but now that im experiencing it for myself I just couldn't understand how someone could pass this offer up.

"Come back to me." He said touching my face and bringing me out of my thoughts.

How did he know?

"Sorry, I just was thinking how lucky I feel right now." I said looking into his eyes and smiling.

"Same." He said as he kissed my forehead once more and then rolling over on to his back, letting a huge sigh out.

"No gym today?" I asked as I laid sideways to face him.

He closed his eyes for a moment and hummed before speaking.

"Nope. Just want to relax today."

I suddenly felt like I may have over stood my welcome, so I began to get up and turned my back to him as I looked for my clothes.

I felt him sitting up and he grabbed me by my waist lifting me towards him and bear hugging me.

"With you, I want to relax with you." He said squeezing me tightly and nuzzling my hair.