Perfectly Wrong

What the hell are you doing Yvette?

Leave before he comes in here and he hurts you.

Your never going to be that girl.

Your not that girl.

You look crazy,

Your fucking crazy!

Crazy

Crazy

Crazy

I put my palm to my forehead and gave it a few slaps as I paced back forth out in the backyard? I didn't even know where the hell I wandered off too, I just knew I needed to get out the damn kitchen. Now I'm my subconscious was fucking attacking me and I was literally slapping my head to shut up.

Crazy

Crazy

I groaned as I held my head in my palm as I looked down at the ground trying to shut my own subconscious the hell up. My heart wanted to stay and not run away anymore. She's tired of running and getting hurt at the expense of her subconscious.

"You didn't leave." I heard his voice and I stopped in my tracks looking up to meet his stare. He was shirtless again and I couldn't deal with that right now so I closed my eyes and I turned my face to the sky.

"I tried too, but I couldn't." I spoke truthfully.

"And why couldn't you?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and I didn't answer I just counted in my head to calm my racing mind and equally racing heart.

"Yvette? Answer me." He spoke, his voice sounded like it was getting closer.

I felt the tears about to come out again. I closed my eyes shut tighter. I bit the inside of my cheek to fight the urges I was getting.

Get it together Yvette.

You look crazy.

I placed my hand on my chest, and I started lightly tapping on my chest.

"That's why." I finally spoke lowly.

My heart

My eyes still closed shut.

I felt his hand meeting my hand over my chest and his touch could literally be the reason I would crumble.

He placed his other hand over my cheek wiping away the escaped tears. I let out a small shaky breath.

"Can you look at me please?" He asked and I could feel his breath on my skin.

I opened my eyes and I knew the captive tears I held pooled over. And he caught every single one of them with the pad of his thumb. I blinked till my vision wasn't so blurred.

Our eyes locked and it was different then any other time. His light brown and my dark browns just got lost in one another. It's like we saw each other for the first time ever.

He pulled me close to him and he kissed me with such tenderness and this sudden type of intimacy and possessiveness. My body molded into his arms and I felt the fire igniting in me. He placed my hand over his chest and he tapped lightly just like I did to myself.

His heart

"How can I make this better?" He asked with his other hand still on my chest.

I gave a weak smile.

"Take me to your bedroom."

****

He laid me gently down on the mattress of his bed, our eyes never leaving off one another.