Photoshoot

Today was the day of Shawn's photo shoot and after much arguing I finally decided to come along with him.

It was a little weird for me to be at a photo shoot of any kind but let alone to be at one for Shawn Mendes? Would've never thought it possible.

I sat on one of the directors chairs behind everything watching them set up for the next shot as Shawn's stylist was getting him ready and Andrew was in the back talking to Justin.

There was music blaring off of Shawn's iPhone around the set and I couldn't help but laugh at how random his playlist was. But it seemed to help him loosen up and get into his groove.

It was truly amazing how he just didn't look like a person who was totally drunk a few hours ago and professing his drunken love to me.

He woke up this morning with a headache but he went for a killer workout session and came back a brand new person.

We didn't speak about what he said during his drunken phase and I was okay with that, I didn't really want to speak about it or argue. When he returned he had my brand new iPhone which he felt the need to upgrade me from my old iPhone 7plus I had. I told him I didn't need a upgrade I like my old phone perfectly fine.

But he wasn't trying to hear me.

I gave up and just went to programming my phone and getting everything I needed back from my iCloud and such. Once I did I called rose and explained to her everything that happened and she seemingly found it amusing that I could get Shawn out of his Canadian wholesome ways. I was still feeling super bad about that, but he assured me it was okay, and today was a new day.

So here I am, just looking around with a small fruit salad in my lap and jamming to his music.

"Hey beautiful." I heard him say from behind, making me look over my shoulder at him.

Damn!

He looked good in a white Crisp button up, his chain was peaking through and his hair was tousled the way I loved.

He really looked godly in white, it was his superior color.

"Damn. You look good. Great job Tiff." I said smiling over at his stylist who was fixing the button of one of his cuffs.

She looked over at me smiling, "thank you girl, but it's all this handsome one here."

"Yeah he always looks good, huh." I said teasing Shawn as he laughed and shook his head.

Once Tiff was done, she went to get his next outfit ready.

Shawn fixed himself as he looked over his trousers one more time and then back at me at smiling.

He then removed his phone out of his pocket and he took a photo of me.

"Beautiful." He said as he started typing and looking back at me and winking before putting his phone back in his pocket and walking to the photographer.

Instantly my phone chimed.

Shawn Mendes just posted a photo.