Take All My Inhibitions

Three Months Later.

Waking up to the sound of the ocean waves hitting the rocks, i tossed in the beautiful canopy bed a few inches away from the huge open window that faced the beach. The feeling of all to familiar strong arms around my waist, bringing me face to face with the man.

My man.

The Greek god.

Antonio.

"Good morning." He said in a husky tone. I learned to love how his morning voice sounded.

I smiled and caressed his now thick beard that he had groomed the night before. He hummed as his eyes began to open and he planted soft kisses on my finger tips.

"Hi handsome. Sorry if i woke you." I said finding myself dazed into his eyes.

I felt his strong arms tighten around my waist as he pulled me closer into him.

I felt how awake he truly was.

"Waking up to you everyday Bella, is all a man can dream of." He whispered into my ear, as his firm callous hands wandered down to my butt and he firmly gripped them in each palm.

A small gasp came from my parted lips.

"Mmmm. My favorite sound." He began kissing down my neck, collarbone and to the base of my chest.

I tilted my head back onto the soft pillow, moans releasing my mouth. He knew my body well enough to know what she wanted or needed.

Three hours later.

After our beautiful morning in bed, We had decided on spending the day on the beach. I mean why not, we were in beautiful  Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

This was our last day here before having to go back to our hectic schedules. I would be back in LA and he would be going back to NYC to finish his last painting project, we wouldn't see each other for about two weeks. This has been our thing for the last month, since he took on this project and I loved his dedication and I was his biggest supporter but I hated the distance so much, I would never admit this to me of course in fear of seeming selfish.

So I was happy when he decided to sweep me away on a 7 day vacation. Thankfully my boss was very understanding given she would want all the dirty sexual details when I got back. I cringed but I agreed just because I didn't know what more to say in the matter.

Our first night here we spent in bed, our bodies getting familiar with one another again.

Second day we did a ton of exploring and went on ATVs driving down the dirt roads in the rainforest, And zip lining. It was truly magical and i felt so alive. Antonio was a bit of a seasoned traveler so he was used to this, he was more enthusiastic with how I was responding to all these new things.

Third day he surprised me with a very romantic dinner by the beach near our rented beach house for the week. He had cooked a very Exquisite Mexican meal and Dessert was even better on and off our bodies.

Fourth and fifth day I had gotten a 48 hour stomach bug which I was thoroughly embarrassed about. So much for being sexy while dying inside literally. But of course he took care of me and made sure I was comfortable and hydrated. By the second day I had pushed for him to go out and do something for himself, I would be fine I slept majority of the day anyway.