Winter WonderLand

Yvette_ Just Posted A Photo.

Blonde & in charge 💛 #bodypositive

18,429 likes.
5,631 comments.

•••

December 24, 2020.

"Everything looks so good for the party guys." I said entering the beautiful winter wonderland theme event that my PR pulled together at my request of course.

The whole point of the event was young adults to have a night to feel glamorous, get some swag and an amazing five course meal and great music, and I made a portion of all donations to go to outreach programs in the city. It was always a passion of mines to help the community, the youth. So now that I had the platform I would use it to my advantage always in a positive manner, of course my PR agreed it was good publicity for me but that wasn't my agenda as long as awareness came from this I was happy.

"Thank you all so much for everything you have done and are still doing right now to make sure this is amazing for everyone." I spoke to the amazing team that was working tirelessly to make my vision a reality, and they did it and so much more so I was so happy for that. Everything was coming together and the party was about to start in two hours, and my nerves where finally catching up to me.

I was glad Lily came from LA to show her support, she brought some of her model friends, and some industry people who loved to spend money of programs or anything for the community.
Rose and John are suppose to be here, I was so excited about that. I get to see my friend and her boyfriend.

"Yvette, you have someone who would like to speak with you." My assistant Chloe rushing towards me with a folder under her arm, a phone and a clipboard to her hand.

I looked at her as she tried to calm her frazzled nerves and gather herself together. I didn't want an assistant I felt like that was shallow but Jessie and Simon both assured me it was a needed being the fact I had so many upcoming events and interviews I would need one. So they found me Chloe who looked like she was either my age or a few years younger but she was always a nervous wreck and I could never understand I always assured her I was very laid back and I wouldn't bother her with small things. It was still new for me to go through my plans for the day and have a set schedule.

"Chloe please breath honey. Slow down I'm not in a rush so you shouldn't be either okay? Now who is it that wants to speak to me?" I asked touching her arm and giving her a small comforting rub up and down her arm.

Chloe did just that. Once she was okay she walked in front of me leading me to whom it was.

As we walked I checked my phone and sent Rose a quick text to check her and John ETA, I ran into the back of Chloe.