Tell Me You Love Me And Mean It

One Week Later.

Things where still very tense between my and Antonio.

He had became notable distant and I small fraction of me was silently glad because I wouldn't have to explain my own distant.

But now here we stood awkwardly looking at one another through of laptop screens.

"I miss you handsome." I said half meaning it and half out of habit.

He looked at me intensely through the screen as if to scan me to see if I was lying.

"Do you now? Could've fooled me. We haven't been the same since I told you I love you? Are you just not ready for that step, tell me don't lie to me though Yvette." He said going on to his elbows to support himself up as he adjusted his position.

I think I love you.

I could love you if I wasn't so wrapped up in a person who I will never have in the way I imagine.

Shit,

Say something Yvette!

"I really do care about you Antonio, this is all very new for me honestly. I just don't want to rush into anything more then we already had. Your always gone and I'm here in LA." I said feeling a sudden weight being lifted off my chest, but then a rush of guilt welcoming all over again.

Good lie.

He didn't seem to be buying it, or he just didn't care. I couldn't tell, this was so unlike him.

Of us.

"Well I'm sorry I can't be at your beckon call. You knew what I had to offer you from the beginning. You've become a real brat about all this spending of time together. Are you that needy Yvette? I give you anything and everything you want, I just took you away for a week! That still isn't enough for you?!" He yelled through the screen but I felt like he was in the room with me physically.

I widen my eyes.

Shocked.

Hurt.

But that was quickly replaced with angry and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"You know what Antonio, thank you for the trip and everything else but this was about us and then tension since coming back. I'm sorry I miss my boyfriend, but god forbid I don't say I love you and leave you for weeks on end. This was only supposed to be a one night stand and you wanted more when I didn't! But now that I'm actually comfortable with you, you pull this. Yeah, fuck you." I harshly stated as I got up and covered my lingerie clad body.

So much for a romantic Skype date.

No happy ending happening here for sure.

"That's the only thing you seem to know how to do right darling, is fuck!" He laughed an arrogant laugh that brought a chill through my bones. 

Here come the tears.

Before I would allow him to see cry over the sting he just shot at me, I slammed my laptop shut hard.

I threw myself back on my pillows and I started sobbing loudly, holding my hand pressed to my chest as I heaved in my room alone.

My phone then began to ring.

I hesitated on answering it.

Missed call.

A moment later it began to ring again,

This time I went to answer it.

"Hey mama! Are you busy?"

It was my best friend Rose.

I began to instantly cry on the phone to her.

She knew about everything.

Shawn.

Antonio.

Everything, everything.

"Hey. Hey, what is going on? You can't just start bawling and no explanation? Do I have to kill a bitch in LA?" She said, making me laugh through my tears.

I told her everything that had just unfolded between me and Antonio, and after her solution was for me to take a break and come see her.

"I can't just leave Rose, I literally just came from a vacation. I have no more days, and I don't want to slack on this job." I said to my very determined friend, half of me wanted to take her up on her offer but I couldn't.

You can't.

"Well my offer still stands whenever you need a break. I gotta go, love you." She said.

"Go make them hits bitch." I said before we hung up.

As I laid on my bed sulking, I decided to not let my very cute outfit go to waste.

I decided to post a photo to my Instagram, just to make myself feel better,

Also try to make Antonio jealous or regret being such a prick to me.

Just don't love me 🥀

Few minutes later.....

Shawn Mendes has liked your photo. 

New message from Shawn Mendes.