bonus chapter one||michael's wardrobe

HELLO, SO I LIED, IM NOT DONE WITH THIS BOOK.

since you guys love it so much too, I have decided to do a few 'bonus chapters', with stuff that I thought about writing in previous chapters but never got to. I will only do about 2-3 of these, and then post an epilogue, so here u go! enjoy!

im muke af help.

---

On a Monday night after school, Michael was on his PlayStation 4, playing FIFA with Calum. The senior was sat in his game chair, with a headset over his head.

"Come on come on come on! Oh crap! You son of a bitch! I totally could have scored."

He laughed as Calum was screaming with joy on the other end of the line.

Luke rolled his eyes from a few feet away. Whilst Michael was screeching over a computer game, the blonde was rummaging through his wardrobe, seeing what things he could try on, and of course, take for his own.

"Ooh!", he squealed as he found a dark blue sweater with a polo neck. The blonde pressed his nose to the fabric, smiling as he breathed in Michael's scent.

"Michael, can I have this?"

The senior turned his head as he heard Luke say his name, and smirked as he saw him holding another one of his jumpers.

"Calum I'll be right back."

He stood up, walking over to the boy.

"Didn't I give you two others just like this?"

"No, you didn't! One was teal blue, the other was a baby blue, and this one is dark blue. Trust me I know. Can I have the green one too?", he held up the sleeve of a bright green sweater.

Michael snorted, placing his hands on the armrests of Luke's wheelchair as he leaned over and kissed his head.

"Yeah. You can."

Luke smiled as he felt Michael's lips on his hair. His eyes widened as he noticed an item of clothing at the top of the wardrobe he had never seen before.

"What's that?"

Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

"That!", Luke pointed to the black material folded on top of the wardrobe.

"Oh. That's one of my old denim jackets."

"Let me see it!"

Michael snorted.

"Luke I've had it for like two years. It's outdated, you wouldn't like it. I'll probably just throw it out next time my mom goes to the charity store or something."

"What? No! You can't throw it out without showing it to me first!"

"Baby. C'mon."

Michael smirked looking down at the pouting boy.

Luke huffed tilting his head back to see what was taking Michael so long.

"What? I wanna see it!", he whined, crossing his arms.

The senior shook his head in amusement before he stepped in front of luke to get to his closet.

"You're so spoiled, you know that?"

Luke smiled secretly. He knew Michael would always give him his way.

The blonde gasped as he took it out and unfolded the jacket. Luke loved it. It was vintage and had buttons. His eyes were practically gleaming as he looked at it.

"Gimme!", he made grabby hands.

Michael smiled.

"Do you wanna try it on?"

"Yes!"

The older boy brought the large clothing over Luke's body, helping him pull the sleeves through his arms.

"Ahh!", Luke squealed. "It's so warm."

"It's massive."

"It's stylish", Luke replied. "And now it's mine."

Michael smirked, and crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall.

Luke stared at himself in the long mirror inside Michael's wardrobe happily. The sleeves may have been too long, but he was used to that.

He then looked up at Michael and smiled. He loved that Michael didn't mind sharing his clothes.

"Thank you."

Michael slowly leaned down kissing Luke's pink lips.

"You're welcome."

Luke pouted as the boy walked back over to his game.

"Bye, then."

"Calum is waiting for me!"

The blonde gasped excitedly as Michael's dog, Federer wandered into the room. He immediately ran over to Luke and jumped on his lap.

"Federer! Hey boy", he cooed, petting the black poodle.

Michael smirked as the dog barked happily, licking Luke's hands. Federer loved Luke.

"At least Federer gives me attention."

"Federer is a dog. He craves human contact."

"So do I!"

The senior sighed, sitting down in his game chair.

"I'm sorry. Just give me ten minutes then we can watch a movie or something."

Luke giggled, as the dog rolled on the floor. "Okay. In the meantime I will be here, stealing all your clothes."

"You can keep looking. But don't move my band shirts, they are in a specific order."

"Oh you mean the ones you don't wear?"

"Hey! I do wear them, occasionally! They're special, you can't just wear them every day."

The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Michael smirked, grabbing his console controller, before putting his headset back on.

"Love you."

Luke smiled as he picked up another one of his hoodies.

"I love you too, loser."

---

i love you

stay m u k e a f