||12||

Michael smiled at Luke from across the table as he finished the Mcdonald's cheeseburger.

"Mmm", the blond hummed. "Why is the bad food so good?"

Michael giggled, placing his mouth over a straw to sip his coke drink before speaking. "Tell me about it, it's like so unfair."

Luke smiled shyly. He was still processing he was on his first date with Michael Clifford. The blond picked up the packet which held his fries, looking if there was any left.

"Ooh! Yes!", he whispered, shoving the last two into his mouth.

Michael grinned, his eyes lighting up. "You can have mine", he pointed at his own fries which he hadn't finished.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry", Luke blushed.

"Sorry?", Michael frowned, moving closer to the table.

"I probably look like a Mcdonald's crazed fat kid. No offence to fat kids, of course, they're cool, warm bodies and all."

Michael laughed, causing the younger boy to laugh with him.

Luke gently wiped his mouth with a napkin, as Michael continued to stare at him. 

"What is it?", he smirked.

Michael shook his head before resting his palm on his cheek. 

"You're honestly an angel."

Luke blushed. Michael continued to admire the sophomore in his wheelchair, from his freshly washed hair and square glasses to his green Simpsons shirt decorated with cartoon characters. Luke stared at Michael, who wore a black hoodie and blue snapback.

"Thank you", Luke squeaked, quickly covering his face with his hands.

Michael laughed, reaching his arm across the table to hold Luke's hand. "That's okay."

Luke peeked through his fingers, seeking Michael's palm was held out to him. He smiled, gently taking both of his hands to draw patterns on his skin.

"I'm also psychic.", he joked.

Michael smirked. "Oh, you can palm read?"

"Yes", Luke closed his eyes, pretending to predict Michael's future. "I see you... walking into your house. You use the bathroom, brush your teeth, and then go to sleep."

Michael snorted. "Damn. How'd you know all that?"

Luke giggled, opening his eyes. He looked down, noticing Michael's watch on his wrist.

"Damn", he spoke, tracing his hands over the jewellery. "This looks pricey."

Michael snorted, watching as the blond examined his watch. "It was a birthday gift, don't judge."

"Oh I'm totally judging", Luke joked, looking back up at Michael.

Michael giggled, noticing Luke had a watch on too. He raised an eyebrow, leaning forward.

"Is that real silver?", Michael pointed to Luke's watch.

Luke snorted. "Duh", he lied. 

Michael laughed. "Let me see?"

Luke smirked, stretching his arm across the table so his wrist was in Michael's view.

Michael hummed gently touching Luke's arm. "Well Sophomore, you sure know how to dress I'll tell you that."

Luke giggled about to move his arm away before Michael gently caught his fingers, intertwining them with his own.

Luke smiled, delicately drawing patterns on Michael's palm.

"So did you enjoy your birthday?", Luke asked.

Michael nodded.

"It was pretty cool. Except for the fact I'm now eighteen which means finals are like four weeks away, and my last basketball game is...in three weeks?", he frowned slightly. "Damn, I can't believe it went that fast!"

Luke chuckled. "That's crazy. I'm sure you'll do well on your exams. And I know you'll be amazing in your last game."

Michael grinned, rubbing his thumb over Luke's delicate fingers.

"Have you ever been to one? A game?"

Luke shook his head. "I've always wanted to though."

Michael smirked. "Will you come to mine?"

The blonde smiled. "I would love that."

"Promise you'll still like me even if I don't win?"

Luke snorted. "Of course I will. Have you ever lost?"

Michael shook his head. "As long as I'm playing I make sure my team win."

Luke bit his lip. "That is so hot."

Michael chuckled. "Thank you?"

"Do I get to wear your jersey when you play?", Luke referred to the basketball jersey Michael was wearing.

Michael smirked. "You can wear it anytime."

Luke sighed happily, taking one of Michael's fries. "I think this is gonna work."

Michael laughed, moving his food across the table as the small blonde snacked on his food.

---

hiii thanks 4 reading! this was short sorry but I will try and update soooooon

I love this book help

love u

plz vote!

the sophomore||mukeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें