||13||

Neil leaned on his locker as he watched Luke collect his books for the day.

"So how was last night?"

Luke smiled instantly, turning to Neil. "It was amazing. He's so sweet, and nice Neil. Honestly."

Neil smirked at his best friend. "You really like him huh?"

Luke nodded, blushing slightly.

"And he likes you too?", Neil asked with concern.

"Yeah", Luke spoke, closing his locker. "I mean he made that pretty clear."

Neil raised an eyebrow. "You totally snogged!"

"No!", Luke exclaimed, his face turning red. "We did not!"

"Michael and Luke, sitting in the tree. K-i-s-s-"

"Neil shut up!", Luke laughed, nudging his arm.

Neil sniggered, stretching his arms.

"Okay okay. But you're a liar."

Luke shook his head, locking his locker. "I mean it,  we didn't kiss. But it's not like I mind, we're taking it slow. I think he wanted to, but he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable. And I wanted to as well but it's fine. We will when we are ready."

Neil grinned, looking down at his friend in a wheelchair. "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you", Luke replied as the school bell rang for the third period.

"Oh shit, I've got chem", Neil scurried. 

Luke raised his eyebrows. "On the other side of the building?"

Neil nodded, beginning to run away. "Later Luke!"

Luke snorted, waving at his best friend. "Bye genius!", he shouted.

The blond made his way to the elevator before he felt two hands on his shoulders. He gasped, his shoulders jumping in fright.

"It's just me it's just me", he heard a familiar voice whisper.

Luke turned his head to see Michael grinning.

"Oh my god you scared me", Luke sighed in relief, as Michael stood in front of him.

Michael smiled. "I'm so sorry. Wanted to surprise you, guess it worked."

Luke giggled, reaching to hold Michael's fingers. "Hi."

Michael grinned, looking down at the blonde. "Hey, you."

They were the only ones in the hall as everyone else had gone to class.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you have practice?", Luke admired Michael who wore his basketball uniform, a large backpack hung on his shoulder.

Michael nodded. "Yeah. It's fine I'm always late anyway.", he smirked.

Luke giggled, causing Michael to smile. 

"I wanted to see you", Michael continued, swaying their hands.

"Duh, who wouldn't", Luke joked.

Michael sniggered.

"I have a special delivery."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows as Michael detached their fingers to get something out of his bag. 

"You got me a puppy?"

Michael giggled. "Unfortunately, no. But it will keep you warm and happy."

Luke watched curiously as Michael pulled out a large blue and white jacket, with the words 'Michael, 24' on the back. And a 'T', for Tigers, the school's team on the front.

Luke squealed in excitement, clasping his hands over his mouth. "Oh my goodness."

Michael smiled at the blonde's excitement.

 Luke's eyes widened slightly as he placed his hands on his cheeks in disbelief. "You're sure?"

"Yes", Michael laughed. "Come here."

Luke blushed as Michael helped him put on the jacket. The senior bent down slightly, wrapping it around his shoulders as Luke pulled his arms through. The sleeves almost reached the blonde's shoes.

Luke giggled, holding the jacket closer to him. 

"You're smaller than I thought", Michael smiled as he stood up straight.

Luke grinned. "I love it!! Thank you", he moved to hold Michael's fingers only to realize he couldn't see his own fingers in the jacket.

"Oh."

Michael laughed and bent down on one knee. "Here", he folded the sleeves so Luke could see his hands.

Luke's eyes stayed on Michael, as he picked Luke's hand up, kissing it gently. Luke blushed, wanting to kiss Michael there and then. Before he could make a move, a voice interrupted them.

"Michael? There you are! Coach is waiting for you", Ashton appeared down the hall.

Michael sighed, turning to look at Ashton. "I'll be right there Ash."

Ashton smirked, raising an eyebrow as he saw he was with Luke.

"Hey Luke", he teased before walking away.

Luke laughed. "Hi!"

Michael snorted, shaking his head.

"You should probably go", Luke said.

"Meet me at the basketball gym tomorrow at 3?"

"To play basketball?", Luke asked.

Michael giggled. "To hang", he spoke. "But I can show you a few moves if you'd like."

Luke smirked, nodding. "I'll be there."

"Awesome."

"Clifford!", another voice shouted down the hall.

"Go", Luke giggled, pushing Michael away gently.

"Coming!", Michael yelled beginning to run away. "3 sharp. Don't be late!", he shouted before disappearing.

Luke chuckled to himself pressing the elevator button. "I wouldn't miss it."

---

YAY MUKE

this is my fav chapter so far 

thanks for reading !!!

ily