||28||

hey everyone!!!

im back with anotha chapter as promised.

enjoyyyyyy

---

Luke was laying on his bed a couple evenings later. The blonde was on his stomach as he played on his phone. He decided to look at his pictures, and couldn't help but find himself looking at old photos of him and Michael.

Luke bit his lip as he clicked on a picture Michael took of him holding a basketball in the gym after school. He smiled as he swiped to see a photo where Michael was sitting on the ball, holding a peace sign up with his fingers to the camera. Luke didn't want to delete these photos. If he did it was like he was deleting Michael from his life, too. But wasn't that the best thing to do?

"Hey, Skywalker."

Luke looked up to see his brother, Jack enter his bedroom. He locked his phone immediately.

"Oh hey, Jack.", he smiled.

"Mama bear says I should help you get ready for bed!"

Luke frowned and looked at his watch.

"But it's only 9 pm!"

Jack cleared his throat.

"Okay let me rephrase that. Mama bear says I should help you get ready for bed and then we will secretly watch Netflix cartoons until we fall asleep?", he winked.

Luke giggled as he looked up at his older brother. "Deal."

"Hooray!", Jack cheered. "Okay let's get you some Pj's."

The older boy wandered over to Luke's wardrobe and began looking for clothes.

"What do you wanna wear bro?"

"Um, I don't mind!", Luke used his waist to roll his body over so he was on his side. He then gripped his hands onto the side of the bed to try and pull himself up.

"Anything will do."

"Hey, what about this penguin onesie that still fits you from like seventh grade?"

Luke chuckled. "Sixth grade actually. But, sure."

"Okie Doke!", Jack turned around and frowned as he saw his brother trying to move up the bed.

"Hey! Luke, be careful!", he ran over to him immediately.

Luke smirked as Jack placed his hands on his waist supportively.

"I'm fine. I've been practicing," he smiled.

"Hmm. So it wasn't you who almost fell off the bed last week?"

Luke giggled and lay flat on his back. "Nope."

Jack smirked. "Alright, arms up."

He helped him undress, then put on the black and white animal onesie on his body.

"One human penguin ready to go!", he chirped, putting the hood on Luke's head.

Luke laughed and put it down. "Stop it."

Jack smiled.

"But you look super cool!"

"And you, Jack Hemmings, are a terrible liar."

Jack shook his head.

"I would never lie to you little brother."

Luke grinned. "I know that."

"Are you sure you don't wanna get in bed?"

"Uh-uh", Luke shook his head. "Not yet, just pull me up, please."