Vol. 1: Flashbacks (Part I)

*4000 years ago*

"You've got to be kidding me," I exclaimed as my father walked towards me. "I've already scheduled it with the Demon King. He, Meliodas, Zeldris, Galand, and Estarossa will be here training you for a while," he replied, shrinking to my size. My father, the Grim Reaper was quite large. His throne was huge also.

"Father, I don't even know them. They don't even know me! My training is complete," I say, following him down the hall. He looks back at me and smiles. "I've thought that many times and there were moments where I'd sometimes lose because of those last four words," he coughs. I sigh and nod.

I look up at the chandelier. "Father, do you know what day it is today, or have you forgotten?" I ask boldly. Today is my 1,800th birthday and the 1,600th year that my mother is gone. My birthday is a burden to him because of her. He stops walking. "How could I forget," he whispers. "Its your birthday after all."

Father turns around. Tears flowing from his skull. Yes, my father doesnt have skin, eyes, or organs. Just bones. Its rare to see him show his emotions like this.

"Father...," I mutter, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back.

I have skin, bones and organs because of my mothers rare Valkyre Reaper genes. My hair is originally black but I dyed it dark blue. Like all reapers, we have a mark. But the Royal Family like myself have two. Those two dark blue Reaper markings trail down my arms as I hug him.

"My king, my princess, the Demon race have arrived," said my fathers advisor, interrupting our embrace. We release each other and I place on my Reaper mask: a white oval with light blue decorations on one side, overlapping one of my eye slits.

We walked to the front and the gigantic doors flew open. I stood beside my father and his advisor stood beside him. I changed into my black training outfit with a blue flaming skull on the back. Blue is my signature aura.

I looked at the three members of the Ten Commandments. "I pressume you're Princess Ace," said a boy with a smirk and disrespect. His hair was yellow. He also wore a white shirt and had a large sword on his back. His aura was overwhelming with hatred and evil. "Hmph, you're Meliodas right? Your face looks very familiar," I reply. "Well it wont when I rearrange your face and add a boot print on it." The Demon King laughed hard, bent over. "Well Grim, we have some business to attend to," he said between laughs.

They disappeared with my Father's special ability, Spectrum. Estarossa smirked as they disappeared. "Will you show us to this special training room?" He asks, smiling a bit. I sigh and open one of my eyes glow blue. "Spectrum," I say and we all disappear to my training room.

The training room was large and made of an indestructible quartz and a bit of Obsidian and Diamond mixture. Zeldris, still small, peeked up at me. "Well this is incredible," Zeldris says, staring around. He ran around like the little child he is around the place.

I smiled. "Well shall we begin?" I asked, turning towards Estarossa and Galand. Galand smirks. "Well if the twerp wants a fight then I'll..." Galands words are cut off as he is sent flying, almost hitting Zeldris. I only thumped him.

Estarossa sighed. "Well fine, fight Galand," Meliodas said.