A perfect love story

Epilogue B: A Perfect love story

''Arnav, where are you..'' Her eyes started to welled up. She was getting scared of the darkness and clutch her top tightly. Her mobile rang.

''Calm down khushi I am right here..just relax..''

''Please Arnav come to me..''

''Walk straight..'' She did as he instructed and then glued reaching the destination.

As she turn her head up, she saw bundle of red roses presented in front of her. She jumped like a child. By turning her gaze down, she saw her husband knelt in front of her.

''Will you give me an honor to love you for the rest of my life..'' She smiled aesthetically and took the rose in her hand.

''YES..'' Pulling him up exited, she kissed his lips to bind their soul forever and after.

~~~

They missed many bath together and today was a day to fulfill one of the fantasy of him.

''I never knew my husband was so romantic..'' They were laying in a bath tub completely drenched with soap and water with their bodies molded around each other. Certainly they weren't wearing anything. Only desire and passion of wanting each other was visible in their eyes.

''Only some hours left for our flight and I hope I have made our honeymoon a memorable one..''

''Every moment spend with you was precious to me..'' She kissed his face expressing the amount of love she had for him.

''You are looking beautiful like this..'' Her mouth grew open. She punched him but he didn't allow her. He was roaming his hand all over her, turning her on. Every inch of her's marked by his flaming love.

They bodies were brushing against each other. Her legs were wounded around his waist and she was roaming her hand around his bare back receiving his numerous kisses. His legs were massages with her's and hands intertwined in a tight clasp. She moan his name uncontrollably turning her head left and right. Leaving his one hand, she grabbed his neck from behind for support.

He open the shower tab and water was dripping from every curve of her body from head to toe. He look at her with wanting desire making her blush harder. She was looking extremely tempting and breath taking.

''Don't look at me like that..'' She cover his eyes. Her cheeks turn red. He was still laying on top of her intimately and look deep in those sparkling eyes.

''We love each other and we want each other. At the end, that's all matter's..'' Those words send tickle in her belly. He took her lower lips and her hand pressed across his chest. He took the full breast in his mouth and she fist his hair closer to her chest giving him full authority to feast her. Taking their own sweet time, both were too lost in romancing each other. A soft moan and groan were echoing everywhere in the palace.

In one swift movement, he picked her into his arms and headed toward their king size bedroom. They roll above each other enjoying the newly found relationship in true senses. A sharp pain shot her abdomen and it turn into pleasure when he create havoc on her personal spot.

''Stop it Arnav..'' He licked her leading to another love making session. Its been 6 am but they weren't get enough of each other.

''Aren't you sleepy?'' After cozying out for an hour, Arnav asked pulling her closer to his heart.

''No..'' She snuggle close to his chest.

''Any pain sweetheart..''

''Its not there..'' He caress her back softly and they close their eyes enclosing to each other.