Blackmailing

Chapter 41: Blackmailing

Khushi: ''Excuse me!! Arnav is my husband and you don't need to guide me how should I lead my marital life...got it..'' she was about to disconnect call when the next word from other end stunned her.

Person: ''Don't create a fuss...think about your darling brother, dhruv. What will happen when he came to know about your rapist husband deeds..'' Khushi stood motionless and her breathe turned really hard listening his word. She began frantically panicking with her gaze turned at arnav.

Khushi: ''Who the hell are you speaking?'' He laughed. Her face turn stern and panic began rushing her veins thinking who it could be...

Person: ''If you want to safe your husband then divorce him right away and get out from his life.. i am giving you two days time to get rid off him. He threthen her in non sense tone and before she say anything the phone been disconnected.

''Good job..'' lavanya pleased her men she hired to make the call and smirked.

Poor khushi..she have no other option other than leaving him..'' She laughed and turned toward Nk that was looking at her splitting fire. Lavanya saved him and shot the gun in air. She wanted to make him suffer so that he can see destruction of his family by his own eyes and keep him tied in her own house. Cupping his cheeks, she whispered.

Lavanya: ''Darling..what happen..bahat gussa aa raha hain apni biwi par..?(feel like killing your wife) don't worry I won't kill your ex girlfriend so soon as your brother never let me to harm her..firstly I will break their so called marriage and then kill her with my own hand and my next target is your sweet sister anjali..'' he was furious like hell listening his sister name from her bloody mouth.

Nk: Don't you dare lavanya..i will kill you if you harm my anju..'' She looked sympatic by his helpless state.

Lavanya: I will sweetheart..i will and unfortunately you can't do anything..your sister will pay for her brothers deeds and you know what who will help me! Her very own lover dhruv..she showed him something in her mobile'' he had tears in his eyes and prayed to god to safe his family.

Khushi shrieked sensing a tapped on her shoulder.

''Are you okay?'' Arnav asked concern looking at her stressful face. She didn't realize when he woke up.

Khushi: Woh..i was...no-th-in-g..'' she stammered don't know how to react and what to say and look away hesitant. After last night encounter, he feel a bit awkward to make an conversation. They sleep together in the same bed and its quite natural to react like that. He raised his hand to touch her but stopped. May be she was not comfortable around him by their close proximity they shared last night. He concluded and prefer not to bother her. She had her back facing him and her hand cuddling with her dupatta.

''Should I tell arnav about this threatening call?'' She thought fiercely. Since they are living together, the unspoken words were enough to know each other but still she not wanted to hide anything and let the matter sort out together.

''Arnav, someone goaded me to stay away from...'' she turned but found him no where. She look around and realized he is in washroom. She gasped and began getting ready for office but her eyes again and again moving toward the bathroom door, waiting for him to come out. Khushi stood in front of mirror combing her hair straight immersed in her thoughts. She looked at her mangalsutra and put it around her neck and smile. Picking up the sindoor she looked at it intently and took a pinch applying it all on her parting. Remembering what that man said, her face began getting numb and serious.

Who waa he and what he will get separating me us? She was clueless and brushed off those unwanted thought out of her mind for time being.

First time she is going to office putting her marital symbols. Its her symbol of marriage she would never took it away at any cost. She decided to ignore that call and started thinking how to make her married life work.