Falling in love

Chapter 30: Falling in love

Khushi was getting ready before mirror for next shoot. Wearing deep neck sleeveless gown, she was looking extremely gorgeous that would probably  enough to take anyone breathe away. Her hair was tied in a loose bun making some falls on her forehead and shoulder. She was adjusting her strap absent minded  and trying to concentrate on her work but arnav's thought was not leaving her in peace. Her mind was completely lost. She have no clue why she have shown trust on her husband despite of given proofs. It is simply displayed he had signed those papers and it is proved he stiill elope with lavanya and probably everything is is doing was all fake to trapped her then why she not believed her and tore that paper in front of everyone and make a stand for her husband. Did her heart softening for him?

Her mobile was glued on her ears and she was waiting for her husband to receive the call. The line was connecting but he is not receiving her call. How dare he missed my call? My call...I am his wife not any random model whom he always use and throw it away!! Her nose flare in anger by his avoidance. Wait a minute did she really named herself as his wife? She shook her head in denial. She feel something different calling him as her husband. What's wrong with her.

She brushed away every thoughts of him and began combing her hairs reluctantly. Since some days she was observing he was ignoring her. Why his neglecting nature bothering her so much that it make her vulnerable. Its good she didn't have to see his face that torment her and made her remember his every inglorious deeds. Furiously, She throw the brasher away and grabbed her head frustratingly and buried her head across her arms when she felt a warm breathe around her neckline and it id none other than arnav.

He was touching her bare back making her shrieked. She was getting breathless. He was placing kisses on her milky neck and going lower and lower while she was still in dilemma and wanted to push him away but her body rooted and not in the term to move. His hand now on her strap and he was sliding it down her shoulder exposing her milky skin. She immediately retaliated back and jerked him away.

Khushi: ''How dare you touch me, you monster!! She spat aggressively fixing her strap while her breast yet moving up and down. But he didn't stop and immediately pinned her down on the bed and looked at her intensely. She gasped exhaling a heavy breathe by his move. His eyes were dark and wanted to impulse her with his love. She tiled her head away fearfully he again hurt her. Their close proximity affecting her and it made her remember that night when he take her soul and made her ruthless.

Arnav: ''Khushi, don't be scare I never harm you..i genuinely regretting for everything I did..i am not a monster either..you made me crazy..i cannot stop myself loving you..i don't know what it is but a single moment without you was like ages..'' He spoke with lot of pain in his voice while rubbing her cheeks looking directly into her eyes. She saw a kind of sencerity in his eyes and was dying to melted in his raw passion.

Khushi: ''You are a monster I feel scared to come near you..it hurts arnav it really hurts..i already get betrayal in love and now I don't have strength to bear the same heart break. In the brief moment she saw him kissing her all over her chest.

Arnav: ''Show me your little trust, I will brought all happiness in your feet and never let any sorrow inflict you''. She eyes welled up and turned to other side and crying her heart out.

Khushi: ''I will never trust you..never! Whatever you did was not forgivable..i hate you samjhe tum ..I hate you.''  Grabbing her arms, he made her looked at him.

Arnav: ''But your eyes saying something-else...I can see it in your eyes you started trusting me.'' she shook her head in refusal and still adamant to accept her feelings. They are still laying in the bed.