Feeling complete

Chapter 59: Feeling complete

Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed out loud. Arnav pressed his palm against her mouth. But her scream didn't come to an end. Instead she attack him showing her stunts. However, he captured her lips and nibble her juicy lips. She was too numb to react.

''Where Am I..'' Still in shock, she asked once he left her tired lips. She scanned her eyes to looked at herself and then at the Air hostess.

''You kidnapped me?'' Arnav was amused viewing her antics. The intensity of his smirk increases. While Air hostess was giving her bewildered expression.

''You are in Air India private jet and we are landing in Paris within an hour..''

''P- Paris.Par.. kyu..and Why I am going?'' She asked with astonishment.

''To play football with me..'' He replied calmly and his eyes flashing dangerous. Khushi blankly gaped at him as her shocked mind took time to comprehend his words. Yet she was making efforts to digest the situation.

''Imagine you and me all alone and..''

She was stunned like anything and gulped looking at his naughty expression.

''No..!' She slapped herself to brought herself out of trace.

''You are not real haina?'' She slowly lifted her finger to touch his face and he bite them taking it inside his mouth.

''Ouchh..'' She pull back and rubbed it making an annoying face.

''You are not my husband..Where is my Arnavji and who are you?'' She charged him showing her finger. He smirked nearing her while she move backward.

''If you don't recognize me then I..''

''Then I what!'' She stammered getting highly nervous. ''Listen i will kick you out if you dare to come close to me. You don't know my husband, he will kill you if you..''

''I am your Arnav, Sweety..'' He look at her intensely. She felt uncomfortable by his gaze and try to cover herself with her Saree pallu.

''How can i believe you? Do you have any proof?'' He pinched her cheeks sweetly and lean near her lips to taste her saliva.

''Yes baby!''

''Oh hello stay in your limits..I am a married women..'' She showed her Mangalsutra to him but he didn't back out. He move closer and closer and closer.

''I will Sui you off..Samjhe mister!'' She push him away.

''You are not my husband..where is he?'' She asked again.

''There is a small sexy mole in your back..'' His husky voice reach her eardrum making her dumb-folded.

''How dare you!!!!!!'' She shouted by his boldness and swallowed hard. As far as her general knowledge even her husband not seen her so intimately then who the hell is he? How he knew about this? She get furious in enrage and throwing her legs to kick him. He was making some attempt to stop her stunts but she was adamant to kill him right now.

She was punching him like angry lion in defense. Unable to take her wrath anymore, he used his hand to take control over her body. No doubt his wife is a sexy tigress.

He grabbed her legs and kissed her milky long skin by his hot and hungry lips.

''Don't touch me you kutte kamine..I will murder you..'' Within a second she found herself under his arms and her lips been captured into soul binding kiss.