Chapter 12: Guiltiness

After 2 years:

A sun ray peep and brightness is shining in a gaint room but seems sleep is far away from the person who is resting on the bed leaning his head on the headboard. Its been 2 long years still he have no information about her. Where she gone no one know about it? What is the use to think about it. He is the only one who forced her to leave this city and now why he is so concerned about her?

Many night he have a sleepless night since the day she gone away from his life. Someone said it right we valued someone only then when we lost them ..how insane he is.

His hand reach inside the pillow and he took a picture into his palm. Tears escape from his eyes remembering all his deeds he commited. How he crushed an innocent girl dreams in just one moment and tainted a fragile doll..how can I be so cruel to her? Every single day he is cursing himself in a hope one day she would came back but probably its not possible in this live, he wondered.

He raised his hand controlling his grief and open his eyes to look at her angelic face in the picture. Her smile, her crippy nature..everything died the day he laid his lusty eyes upon her. What mistake she committed that I had punished her so brutally? Why he ruined her...why dammit? He slammed his palm roughly without caring about anything else and got up in a jerk. Glass get broke into pieces that is kept upside near the desk and while doing so some pieces pricked in his palm. Blood flowing continuously from his hand and he fist his palm more tightly to feel some pain. But unfortunately this pain is nothing comparable what she have gone through due to him. He is the sole reason of each and every distraught state. Tears escaped from his eyes remembering how cruelly he forced her and crushed her innocence in his own bloody feet. He gulp down controlling himself. his eyes were all red, face become pale and body become stiffen. The tiny blood droplets are dripping in the floor slowly when he heard a bang voice.

Anjali: Bhaiya!!! Anjali entered in his room with his black coffee and get stunned by seeing his condition. She feels tug in his heart. The tray fell from her hand and she quickly rushed toward him.

Anjali: Hey bhagwan.. you are bleeding..how this happen..! she was about to step toward him to touch his wound which is severely arching when he turned away.

Arnav: ''Stop right there..don't you dare come near me''. He raised his voice a little. Tears rolled down her eyes by his harsh tone. That incident create a biggest fuss in his heart.

Anjali: Bhaiya why you are punishing yourself..what you are trying to prove..don't do this please..i beg you. Just look at yourself..yeh kya halat bana di hain apne..apna nahi toh hamare bare mein sochiye..apko is halat mein dekhke hame kitni taklif hoti hain apko andaja bhi hain? (What you did to yourself..atleast think about ourselves..do you have any idea how I feel by looking at you day in and day night like this?)

Arnav: Anju better stay away from me it will be beneficial for you otherwise you also be ruined.

Anjali: Please bhaiya try an understand. I can't see you like this..it hurts me like hell.

Arnav: This pain is nothing comparable she bearing, he uttered under his breathe.

Anjali: Bhaiya please let be clean your wound else you get septic. She went forward when he literally shout making her stumbled.

Arnav: Stop there.. why don't you understand...I deserve even much more than that.

Anjali: No I won't..gave me your hand? She pleaded and remove first aid box from the drawer and took his hand to apply antiseptic but he quickly shrugged her away.

Arnav: ''Can't you understand in simple language..i said leave me alone... I can take care of myself and don't need anyone sympathy and interruption in my life''.