Acceptance of love

Chapter 32: Acceptance of love

Hp ! Hp? Khushi barked stamping her foot.

Hp: Ji memsaheb! He immediately came from kitchen leaving dishes unwashed seeing her in foul mood.

Khushi: ''Make sure you prepare arnav food and I prepare my food separately, got it..? He nodded obediently and quickly ran away before her outburst prevailed once again. He is already scared knowing what she did with his sahabji and not wanted to eat the same chilies if he disobey her order.

''Laadgovernor, what does he think of himself...If he thought by eating chillies gradually he can proved himself a perfect husband and show me he can never disagree his wife... then he was mistaken.. I am not a fool and melt down by forgiving him..i don't care about him at all...did you understand, Arnav singh raizada..you don't affect me a bit...'' She keep convincing herself and tried to concentrate on her work but everything in vain. She throw the project file somewhere and got up.

Khushi was pacing frustratingly in the living room holding her head and stealing glances at his room. She can't take this anymore and immediately call Hp and send him upstairs to gave him cold milk along with Tulsi-Neem kada. The flashes of him hissing came before her eyes. She feel guilty conscious.

''Who told him to eat chillies? I know I challenge him that doesn't means he can do anything I serve instead he should refused me. Now-a-days he became mad and making me mad by his behavior..'' She mumbled. That's when she saw Hp coming out. Her eyes lit up.

Khushi: ''What happened? Did you gave him milk? I m asking you something..answer me!! She was getting impatient and tensed.

Hp: ''No memsahab..he denied and said he will only eat from your hand..'' He said in low voice bowing down, trying to hide his smile.

Khushi: ''What the..'' She used his phrase being Mrs Asr and he grinned. ''How dare he? Is he a kid..i am not going to agree any of his stupid demand..being a human, I feel little bad doing all this that doesn't mean he can misuse it..? Tell your sahabji I am not going to act typical house wife neither I care for him...'' She was highly pissed off.

Hp: Memsaheb, his condition is really not well.. I am very worried of him..he is having difficult in breathing and his mouth was burning life hell...'' Those words send a wave of fear through her body but she made a straight face and tried hard not to show her weakness to anyone.

Khushi(Stammering): So what after something he will be alright..maar nahi jayenge woh..'' She countered.

Hp: ''Ji memsaheb..as you say!!'' He deliberately said and turned to went into kitchen knowing very well she would stopped him. Naturally she stopped him raising her voice.

Khushi: ''What ji memsahebji..stop!! Every member in this house was getting into my nerves and making me mad..'' She snatched the tray furiously and take her way toward the room upstairs hesitantly.

''Both are so much in love with each other and fight like a cute tom and jerry'', he giggled.

                               ********

With reluctant steps, khushi rose inside the room but the moment she saw Aditi approaching him, she frowned. An unknown jealousy rushed through her spine. Even though aditi was khushi best friend and cousin sister and a committed girl, loved her husband a lot but still khushi can't bear anyone closeness with her husband. She tightened her jaw in a steel grip when aditi shifted herself closer to him and he didn't move. She exhale a sharp breathe trying to control her anger. Aditi is showing him her wedding album that she brought with her so that she won't miss him in his absence. Both are so mingled that didn't realized Khushi is fuming glaring at their bond. She crumble her throat to divert their attention but both are giggling and cracking jokes. It irked her more as arnav didn't paid any attention to her. His face was red and fist clenched as his mouth burning but he is not even once let anything display on his face what he is feeling right now specially in front of aditi, that is not go unnoticed by khushi.