Plotting

Chapter 27: Plotting

''You know something Nk..you are a bas**** ''.

Her words still fresh in his mind and it piercing his anger like a volcano erupting into his blood veins.

Nk: ''You have done a big mistake ditching me..you can't imagine what I am going to do with you, just once I came to know where you're hiding..you cannot get rid off me so easily..i am coming to make you mine''. He smile bitterly in an unpleasant tone exhaling a sharp breathe and lie down in the lonely streets staring at her picture from valet.

Gulping few more shots, he resume walking in determination and began showing her picture to everyone that come in his way. All  were giving him disgusting look and ignore him by his drunken state. He was trying to find her since long two days but everything in vain. He was not a man to get mad by any random girl so easily but she is something different whose charm attracted him and without even realizing he fall in love with her but she cheated and disgrace his love  in front of everyone due to her sister. A girl whom he hates more than anything, that characterless khushi gupta, how dare she plan something like that. It irked him knowing she manipulate aditi against him and now she hates him and not wanted to see his face.  she crossed all limits by her awful act and now he would kill her so brutally that she cannot persuade in her wildest dreams. First time she get saved by his elder brother when he fails the brakes of her car henceforth. He made all arrangement to send her to their parents but she is not lucky enough to get protected every-time.  He clench his fist in a steel grip realizing she is the sole reason aditi not with him.

He was lost in her thoughts and began walking ruthlessly gripping alcohol bottle when some tapped his shoulder. He rose up in anger and jerked the hand away without caring about anything all he wanted currently is aditi, only aditi..nothing else matter to him. His mother called him numerous time but he not answering anyone's call and caged himself in finding her. From newspaper he get the information about his bhai's and khushi marriage. How cunningly she abandoned arnav in her plan and goaded him to marry but he not let her live so peacefully and punish her separating aditi from him.

Aditi became his addiction, his madness and he owe her. He were walking erratically enraging in uttermost anger and knowing about her being married overpowering his agony. His eyes get teary imagining her in someone else arms, her husband whom she claimed to love more than him. How spineless, no one can love her more than him.
He came back from reality by the impact of sudden voice and keep marching ahead but the person following him everywhere he is going. Without looking at the person he began walking tearfully with trembled feet holding bear bottle though he was getting difficult for walking yet he inching forward hopelessly when the next person snatched bottle from his hand and broke it apart. He get furious and open his mouth to yell but get stunned looking back.

All his hangout get drained seeing the next person in front of him with a wide grin grin on the face.

Nk: Tum??? He widen his eyes in shock state.

Nk: ''What the hell you doing here, lavanya?'' A sarcastic smile appear on her lips by scanning him up and down in such a miserable condition. How she wanted the same situation for arnav's also.. never mind that day also nearing and for that she have to convince this fool, she wondered under her breathe. Before she open her mouth to spat any comment, he grab her neck harshly.

Nk: ''Bahat hasi aa rahi hain?'' (Having fun?)

She tried to pull him away but seems he couldn't let her go so easily. she provoked him in wrong time that even her continuous pleading not affecting him. Gathering all strength she get succeeded in shrugging him away else he could surely ripped her every nerve with his bare hands.