Chapter 26: Nightmare

Khushi: Jyada khush hone ki jarurat nahi hain aj toh tum bach gaye jis din bhaiya ko tumhari asliyat pata chalegi usdin bhagwan bhi tumhe unse bacha nahi payega...who maar dalenge tumhe (''Don't be so happy, today you get saved but once bhaiya get too know about your real identity that day god also won't able to spare you...he will kill you'')

''You already killed me..khushi''! He spoke mesmerized by her and wounded his arm around her waist purposely and again she try restraining flaring her temper which increase her beauty even more and he keep ogling her forgetting everything. Dhruv get embarrassed seeing their coziness and smile excusing himself.

Khushi: ''Don't touch me'' He gesture her toward dhruv who was glued at the entrance. She faked smiled as he turned before moving out the room and arnav was enjoying the moment wholeheartedly keeping his lady love in his arms. Dhruv shut the door and as soon as he left she quickly brushed him away from herself and jumped out of skin by their close proximity. He feel awkward unknowingly and turned his gaze away shifting his head on other side. She sat on the bed and sighed.

Khushi: ''Congratulations, you have been escaped and even successful in eloping but only for few days once he get to knew you are the same animal who is the sole holder of every fiber of pain suffered that day probably last day of your life!''  He turned around and pulled her hand making her crashed into his arms. This happens so suddenly that she didn't get time to comprehend what has just happen and finally he broke his silence.

Arnav: ''I am ready to bear every consequence I admit it I did a biggest sin but not in the cost of loosing you..Your brother get to know or not it doesn't matter to me until he won't do anything to keep you away from me...you are only mine...I won't let you go away''. She remain numbed. His voice is dark and clear. She can only manage to hear his last word. His obsession and madness was reflecting by his simple word and she began shivering when his hand touched her face. Her eyes get widened in terror and the fateful night again began crossing her mind by acknowledging his touch and she began trembling.

The insecurity of loosing her made him vulnerable. The fear of her going away within one month making him devastated and eating him up terribly. The thought itself being so painful and distraught that he wished to hide herself from the outside world. He was fought back in tears unaware what is going in her mind.

Her eyes keeping gazing at him blankly holding her breathe. Fear rushed through her veins and she is trying so hard not to show her weakness  and straightly shoving cold glare but yet he didn't stop and embrace her in his arms to convince himself she is not going anywhere. He began pacifying himself scooping her in his arms but she cannot able to tolerate anymore and pushed him away with all her force she can have. He snapped back with a hard jerk into reality and her next word made him tongue tied.

Khushi: ''You again wanted to rape me? Then go ahead I am right in front of you...ruin me again. Her voice was sharp, expressing immense hurt and hatred. Arnav was shocked to hear that and then he noticed her hand was removing her lacy of nightie.  He shook his head and stop her immediately. Khushi was in trauma and began breathing with difficulty. Her fear is clearly visible through her eyes and she restrain looking directly into his eyes and turned away. By pausing for a while, she continued.

Khushi: ''Seems my taste vanished from your mouth and you want to punished me again for the mistake that I wasn't committed...that's the main reason you married me..right? Be a sport, accept it you wanted my body and then  threw me out like garbage''. She spoke in a harsh tone.

Arnav fist clenched hearing that. His stomach churned by her awful words and went forward furiously but then stopped to refrain his outburst upon her as he had promised himself he would never hurt her again in his entire life despite how much her words pricked him but he never loose his calm that make her worsen. He remain quiet and ran his hand through his hairs to control his nerve and tighten his grip with his palm poking his nails. He stood still without exchanging a single word that made her pondered and he again retreat into work to divert his attention from all these chaos.