Started her torture

Chapter 31: Started her torture

Khushi rushed off in the living room and started pacing angrily. 'How dare he..he kiss me..i hate him..i loath him..i despise him!..why doesn't he leave me alone? I can't stand him and he doesn't leave a chance to come closer to me..you have to pay for it..i won't spare you''. She was burning in immense rage.

She closed her eyes to block his view but again his face came before her eyes. Her breathe get erratic. Putting her hand on her left side of heart she could feel her heartbeat began rising heavily. Her body didn't felt like her own and her soul piercing her soul. What is happening to me? Why I am feeling so restless. The feel of his life on her skin was still fresh. She is feeling vulnerable and sat in one corner holding her dupatta, cried her heart out.

''Hey devimaiyya why you doing this to me..why?'' She asked herself again and again. She is feeling extreme pain and hatred for herself and began slapping and  punishing herself to think like that for him.

If he didn't committed all those crime then she would have fallen for him badly and the thought of falling for the same man who is the reason of her every destruction tormenting her. She had promised her parents she would take revenge for everything and now no awful feeling stop him for ruining his life. She touched her cheeks and looked at her own tears strangely.

''I can never shed tears for that disgusting man..no feeling affected me anymore''.

Several hours passed and she was still laying in the same position. It was dark but she didn't turn any light because she is afraid her own-self. There was a time when she was afraid of darkness but today she doesn't feel anything as life have taught her how to vanish all those panics. Still all those nightmares didn't let her sleep at nights. She was taking depression pills to sooth herself from harsh reality. She was sure very soon she able to move on from all these sorrowful wounds once he get punished from all those sins.

Everything would be fine after that. She exhaled a heavy breathe to make herself live in illusion that she created around her and sooner sleep taken over unaware one person glaring at her from upstairs. When you have gone through enough of pain and hurt, you assume that there is nothing else left that could affect you, slowly and strongly. But then comes a time, when your heart waves love for someone. It is then you realize that you aren't immune to the pain that you assumed. That is still hurt you enough to kill you.

Arnav was standing on the stairs tried to feel the tendency of her pain. Her grief, sorrow and misery was so deep  and grave that it will take time to be healed. An unknown pain stabbed his heart and piercing his soul by her state. He was distraught. But this is necessary sooner or later she have to fight for herself so that she able to forget all those horrified moments of pasts. That is good sign..that means she is affected by me so much and the biggest proof was her slapping me. He smiled lightly touches his cheeks.

Arnav: ''Tumhe vapas jeetke rahunga main vo bhi contract khatam hone ke pehle..chahe uske liye mujhe tumhare kitni nafrat sehne pade main peche nahi hatunga aur tumhe apni zindagi ka hissa banayunga hamesha hamesha ke liye..'' (I will win you back and that too before contract period get over and for that how much hatred I have to bare I shouldn't back off and make you a biggest part of my life forever.)

The wind began blowing hardly and he could feel something about to change for good.

                                  ********