A feeling of unrest

Chapter 38: A feeling of unrest

Dhruv was standing in front of her with fuming eyes observing her. His expression was cruel and colder than ever seeing the concern in her eyes for a person who don't deserve a string of it.

By seeing her brother she cannot hold back her tears and ran into his arms. Currently she need his support mostly. He patted her back with calmness with his eyes raggedly glaring at Arjun.

 Arjun gulped and began pacing his eyes here and there and began scratching his hairs to find a way to escape from his wrath. He wanted to ran away but he cannot leave khushi alone with furious dhruv.

Khushi: ''Bhaiya someone shot him..i can't see him like this..i don't want to loose him.. please do something...'' She cried. He didn't say anything and stood still at his place with tightened jaws. Khushi carried her eyes by getting no response from his end. There was a strange kind of madness in his eyes. He was burning in volcano. He cannot bear her wasting her precious tears for a man who is reason of her every single pain and roughly wiped her tears.

Dhruv: ''Gudiya lets go home..'' Her body stiffened. She inched back in disbelief.''What are you staring at me like that..can't you hear me I said come with me..'' His voice was firm and sharp. She jolted backward by his yelling voice. She have no idea why he is over reacting. She was about to protest when doctor walked in.

Khushi: ''Doctor, how is my husband?'' She asked urgently.

Doctor: ''Its good you have bring him on right time, if one minute delay it may lead him slipped into coma..'' She shivered in terror and gripped her bhaiya's hand fearfully.

He continued straightly, ''patient is out of danger now..he should keep under observation for a day.. Bullet have been removed but he need proper meditation and complete bed rest..'' She heave a sigh of relief feeling pleased by his soothing words.

''And one more thing he is whispering the name 'khushi' repeatedly, bring her and let her stay with him!'' A grin of happiness splashed her face. She took her foot inside affectionately when a firm grip from behind pull her back.

Khushi: ''Bhaiya what's wrong with you! Let me go..Arnav need me..'' He grabbed her hand hysterically and began dragging out of the hospital.

''Where are you taking me! Arjun?'' She gave a pleaded look signaling him to stop her brother. He quickly come before him blocking his path.

Arjun: ''Dhruv Bhaiya, khushi is arnav's wife..please don't separate them..'' He tried to make him understand but dhruv one angry glare make him step back unwillingly.

Khushi: ''Let me go, I want to meet him..'' He was not in terms to melt by her pleads and began dragging her out and she keep on turning and looking at the door from far. Tears sparkled her eyes. She was struggling to freed herself out of his clenches.