Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Complete love story

The beautiful weather was only blooming in the atmosphere. It was a most memorable and precious moment for Arnav and khushi. Khushi got everything she always dreamt. She thanks devimaiya for gifting the most beautiful relation in her life. Arnav who was driving the car tucked her hairs softly and bore his eyes on her time to time. She was getting impatient by every passing second wondering where they were going and keep on guessing by waving her hand in air. The anticipation and wait was killing her inside. Till now all her guesses were wrong and she pouted like a baby as he was not telling her where they were leading.

Arnav was mesmerized seeing her cute pout and feel like to crush her into his arms badly and never come out. It was the night after confession and she might aware he wanted to make it special and cherished. His eyes were fixed on her. She blushed profusely by his intense drooling eyes and knotting her dupatta. Earlier she can't stand him for a second and believe he was the most cruel person in the world- the heartless monster but now he changed so much for her. He is the onr who protects her and to whom she blindly trust. The life seems so beautiful being Arnav by her side. Love really can reduce to anyone, do anything. He was her strong weapon and she was sure he would be there in her worst phase of life. Arnav saw her pinkish cheeks and pull it adorably.

''Mujhe nahi pata tha ki khushi kumari gupta ko sharmana bhi ata hain..'' She remain silent and gesture him to concentrate on driving. But its getting impossible to take his eyes off her when his beauty right next to him. He took her soft palm and kissed her fingers. The moment he was waiting so eagerly finally arrived. His eyes sparkled with love by her sweet confession. She turned toward him and smashed a kiss on his cheeks. He was taken aback and immediately apply brakes by what she implying innocently. She looked back shocked of herself and inch her head down. Arnav gesture her to come close. She came near but yet it is far to him. Her breathe was heavily rapid and heart beat was pulsating that it could by heard by anyone. He inch a little more closer and cupped her cheeks ever so gently. She lifted her gaze and met his eyes.

''Khushi I can't believe you are with me...'' A sweet smile adore her lips and she look at him letting him to express his feelings.

''I wanted to thank you for forgiving me otherwise whatever I did, I deserves punishment instead you shower your unconditional love. I hurt you very badly in past and I swear It break my heart many times seeing you cries..I am really really sorry fo..'' she closed his mouth and denied.

''No Arnav..you don't need to..their is lot of happened in between that lead us to suffer drastically but now I wanted to forget everything and start afresh leaving behind all bitterness..No matter how much pain you gave me, all what matter to me is you..only you..no one can erase the love that I had for you..you know i tried so much to vanish your love from my heart but it was quite impossible..I should admit your love is so strong and magical it defeated all my hatred and anger...This sweet feeling was so adorable and i wanted to feel the love which you always had for me forever till my last breathe..will you gave me a little part of it for rest of my life?..''