Dead ending

Chapter 54

Love make you go through the things which you couldn't thought and never allow you to do things which you can't think. The same goes to Arnav and khushi.

Still dressed in same birthday dress, both love birds driving back to her home after a long night together. Her eyes fell on the most beautiful things which a wife always dreamed off. She look at the window side not want to make him notice her. Small tiny droplets of rain touches her skin. He heard her small sob and immediately apply the brakes with a jerk. She turned to look at him after hiding her tears.

Arnav: ''Khushi are you crying..?'' She shook her head and lowered her curved eyes. His expression changes drastically when he saw her tears.

''Then what was that..!!!!!'' He shouted greatly.

Khushi: ''It was rain droplets..nothing else..'' She denied avoiding her gaze. He took her wedding chain and pull her close. His finger on her chin and he raised her head. ''How dare you made my wife cry?'' She was taken aback by his sudden rage. She try to say something but words not escaping.

Arnav: ''Oh really?'' He eyed her. ''So my khushi learn to hide things from me..''

She couldn't control herself and the very next moment she hug him tightly, clutching his shirt.

Khushi: ''I never got that much happiness together..i am scared if you go away..i..'' They parted and he stared her intently feeling her pain. No matter what she cannot take out lavanya words from her mind.

Arnav: ''That day will never come unless and until I am alive I will never leave you..'' She closed his mouth placing her index finger. His love was such that that couldn't expressible in words and she was proud to be his part of life. Apart from that, her conscience had uncertainty like something bad going to happen. Khushi thought as she glance at the person who is sitting right beside her clasping her hand tenderly.

Khushi: ''I should go now..its been too late I am with you...'' She avoid looking into his eyes and unlock the door to move out. He followed her moving out but before she take a foot further he immediately pushed her shoulder searched in her eyes.

Arnav: ''Then why you are sad?'' He look straight into her eyes.

Khushi: ''Arnav..main..woh..'' She stammered trying to look away but he raised her chin making her look deep into his eyes. There eyes spoke louder than volume. He is aware what is bothering her and he will make sure no pain will ever reaches her before him.

Arnav: ''I am here for you lifetime..i have hold your hand and will never leave you...'' He brushed her lips with his quivered one indicating her he only belong to her just like she belong to him.

Khushi: ''Promise..?''

Arnav: ''Promise Meri jaan..now smile..'' She did as he said and kissed his nose in response. His finger trace her face and she closed her eyes when his mouth began giving open mouth hot kisses on her neck.

Khushi: ''What you doing..let's go of me we are standing in front of my home what if bhaiya see us..'' She headed walked away with her back to him. He held her by the upper arm and pulled her back by his muscular chest.

Arnav: ''Toh dekhne do..apni biwi se hi pyaar kar raha hu kisi aur ki biwi se nahi..'' (let them see..i m loving my wife not someone else wife) She almost died by his touch. Every-time they come close he feel like he was touching her for the first time.

''You have no idea how I had control myself last night..we almost did it..'' She looked into his desirable eyes and smiled lowering his head from his heated gaze.