Showing his gentleness

Chapter 25: Showing his gentleness

''Uhhh..chod..o mujhe..leave me..bachao..bachao..bhaiya...bachao!!''
''Shhh..! Anjali stop it..its me..!!'' Her mind went blank. She is so scared by his presence that cannot even recognize his voice. Its getting impossible for him to handle her. He scanned his eyes to search switch board but being unsuccessful due to her continuous wriggling. His one hand grabbed her mouth and other twisting in air to lighten the room. By sensing his hold get weaken she grab the opportunity and bite on his mouth making him winced in pain and she took the pillow and began beating him impassively.

''Chor chor...gadhe ullu teri himmat kaise hui mere kamre mein ghusne ki ..tu janta nahi main kaun hu..agar mujhe ek kharoch bhi ayi na toh mere bhaiya teri hadi pasli ek kar denge..main tujhe chodungi nahi kamine.'' (Thief thief..stupid donkey how dare you enter in my room..don't you know who I am..if a single snatch happen on me my bhaiya won't leave a single bone in your body..i won't leave you.) She was beating him with her soft hand making him hissed. That's' it he lost all his sanity and instantly pulled her both hand behind her back and.

She widen her eyes and open her mouth to yell for help when he sealed her lips with his passionate kiss and shut her mouth. She shuddered when his lips touches her softness while it happen so suddenly that both are too shock to react anything.

Anjali!! He spoke tenderly with  lot of emotions and eagerness. Anger rose upon her by listening her name. How dare any random guy kissed her..wait a second how he knew my name? Her heart began shaking wondering how she so urge to be kissed by dhruv and wanted to cherish that moment amazingly but all her wishes get shattered by this man. He kissed her softly with gentle care to convey her how much she is special in his life ad he love her like hell. She began punching his chest to come out from his grip and he immediately leave her thinking she might be not comfortable by their closeness before marriage. Tears rolled from the corner of her eyes imagining what will happen when dhruv came to know someone kissed her. Did he leave her? He switched on the light listening her sob and looked at her gloomy face concernedly. Her eyes was still closed when he left her. She was weeping covering her face with her both hands.

''I m sorry anjali I didn't meant to hurt you..i was just..!'' She get alert by listening familiar voice and get utterly shocked when opened her eyes.
Dhruv tum?? She closed her mouth. Her eyes get sprouted and in next moment she grinned thankfully. He looked on confused by her strange  reaction. She slapped her head when looked back at his slight wounds feeling guilt how badly she beat him. Touches her lips in shyness,  she began moving her hairs back. She yet feel his hot breathe on her lips and began smiling reluctantly while he was continuously dazing her expression tenderly.

''Tum bahat bure ho'' (You really bad). By her gesture it is clearly visible she also loved their first kiss. Twisting her hair from her face, she squeezed her eyes shut and turned her back to him.

''What you doing here?'' He touches her shoulder and made her turn but she looked down feeling extremely shy by his gaze. Raising her chin, he looked into her shy eyes intensely while she instantly hugged him. Her head rested on his shoulder and he put his hand around her waist that made her shriek.
''You are shying as in like a newly wedded bride and today is our wedding night.'' She slapped him and he hitched.
What happen? She looked back into his eyes and began checking him fearfully where it hurt and he looked on teasingly.
''You are really a strong tigress girl...how badly beat your fiancee'', he pouted like a baby making her face dropped. She hold her ears feeling really bad but he held her wrist and kissed the tip of her finger sweetly.
''I am sorry..i made you cry, I am really bad ''. He spoke in an apologetic tone and kneel down bending his head in front of her. She can see the sincerity and kindness by his gesture.Getting highly touched, She get down and cupped his cheeks lovingly.
''Dhruv I love you..i would die if you ever leave me the thought itself scared me like hell!!''
No anjali I didn't meant it... I never imagine my life without you..i can live without breathing but without you its impossible''.
''Dunno what happen with me I asked you such a stupid question  but I cannot bear a single moment without you mujhe kabhi chodke mat jana I swear I would die if you ever leave me!!'' He shut her up by capturing her mouth with his wild kiss.
''Never anjali..i would love you always like my princess but never let you go away!! He manage to spoke in between the kiss and she doesn't want to hold back and reciprocate with equal passion and love. She tilted her head up and he lower his lips to increase the flavour of kiss. He snaked his arm around her waist and clutches her possessively closer by cupping her face. Both get parted after long time and felt breathless.
She was resting her head on his chest and both shared small talk lost in their own beautiful world whispering sweet little moments. ''I never thought I would able to love a girl, I never believe in it and called it as a bulshit but after you entered all my perception changed. You hold a very special place in my heart and changed my entire world..i never understand when and how it happens but this is only possible due to one person..she only make me believe in mindless love and goaded me to confess my hidden feeling that I always keep denying.
''Khushi'' haina?? He blinked his eyes in agreement.
                                                   ********
Khushi (In front mirror): God knows since how long I have to tolerate these dramatic peoples..a single day became suffocating to bear them. Arnav who was sitting in couch smiled by her non-stop blabbering and began flipping files. She flinched by his polite behavior and got up angrily.
''This is not funny Mr raizada..don't laugh!!'' She fumed by his silence. She should expected him to argue and fought with her and support his family but in return she only got his silence. As usual he was stealing glances at her saying nothing that really irked her. She felt as if he is removing her clothes through her eyes and then her heart sank when he she saw him advancing toward her. She inched backward and gulped thinking he would going to force upon her.