Chapter 9: Dark Night

Chapter 9: Dark night

Khushi glancing at the unknown place and getting intensely terrified. She gasped when he advance his steps near her while she goes backward. His each step make her breathe halted even more. She began shivering by his gaze who is glancing at her body lustfully. She cover herself with dupatta to block his view. Pulling her shamelessly closer, he looked into her eyes.

No use..baby..

He raised his hand to touch her face but she shrugged him away by pushing him all away from her. It irked him like anything, He instantly grabbed her shoulder and remove her dupatta on the floor making her half shoulder revealed to his hungry eyes.

Khushi: Yeh kya batameezi hain..iss tarha aise uthake lane ka kya matlab hain? (What is this behavior..why you brought me here?) She hugged herself by cris crossing her both hand onto her chest.

Arnav: ''You will came to know soon!!'' he whispered in her ears and lifted her from the ground.
She get highly afraid and began snatching his arms which make his more furious.

''This night going to be memorable for you which will become a good lesson for a cheap girl like you and you will curse every single day by messing with arnav singh raizada''. He arched his eyebrow and put her over his shoulder and walk towards his gaint bedroom. She started hitting him and pricking her nails over him but nothing is affecting him. Getting frustrated, he held her both hand firmly and pull behind her back.

Khushi: ''Leave me please.. I beg you..let me go!! What I have did wrong?''

He marched inside taking her in his arms without giving attention to her plead and locked the door behind through his legs. On reaching the bed, he placed her down. Khushi clutches herself tightly realizing his intentions while he is glaring at her from head to toe greedily.

Arnav: 'You have destroyed my entire life and now its pay-back time''. His eyes become more dark which make her shivered. She saw him advancing toward her slowly. His eyes turn blood red as he began unbuttoning his shirt. She shrugged the white bed sheet and began wriggling.

Khushi: Don't you dare to come near me? I am warning you!! She tremble by his stare.

Arnav: This you should think before messing with me. He reached on top of her and pinned her both hand roughly down behind her head.

Khushi: 'Leave me please!! Don't you have shame...? I am your brother would be wife..!''

Arnav: ''After claiming you as mine, no one dare to make any relation with tainted girl like you and about Nk, he have nothing to do with you. Let's paint the night together and complete the task which we have left that day'' He smirked and started his assault by placing kisses on her neck.