Love..love..Only love..

Chapter 53: Love..love.. Only love

Khushi opened her eyes and found herself in that condition

Khushi opened her eyes and found herself in that condition. While Arnav's hand gripping her by waist from behind possessively. She slowly remove his hand and got up carefully not to disturb his slumber. He is not letting her go even in his deep sleep .

''Sarcastic Raizada..'' A wide smile appeared on her lips gradually. Their last night encounter surely change something between them. She kissed his cheeks before moving out from duvet which is only covering their half posture. She was wearing nothing inside. Her cheeks turn furiously crimson as it reminded their last night encounter. Everything is fresh to her mind. He saw her naked, not only seen but almost feel her too. They were about to DO IT if not he stopped. Something tickled on her stomach as the atmosphere become thick and heavy. This feeling itself so tempting what will happen when he will marked her in real? 

Her heart beat quickened with her eyes went to him whose smile not leaving his lips. She smoothed his face sweetly. When she shifted, he hugged soft pillow presuming it is her. She adore him like she was seeing him for the first time and took the blanket to covered herself before swung down on the feet.

She never thought she would ever let this man this close to her one day. She only witness how a man destroy a women but recently she experienced how the same man create something new within her heart. This is not about physical intimacy this feeling is about heart to heart connection. Last night he proved how truly he loved her. She was lost of words as it cannot describe into words how he made her feel last night. Khushi couldn't deny the magnetism pull toward him. She had rediscovered herself after being touched by him. She admire herself in the mirror. Her eyes popped out noticing the love bites given by him.

''Gosh how I'm supposed to face Dhruv bhai..? He indeed kill me if I have been caught like that..'' She decided to take a bath and apply something to hide it before he wake up and suspect this. She move forward and turned only to found his phone vibrating. Her smile not leaving her lips. She thought to wake him up but didn't want to disturb his peaceful sleep. With cheerful face, she receive the call.

Her happiness didn't last long by what she heard on another end. She was completely numb with her eyes staring at her husband. She thought it might be someone from Raizada mansion. Without glancing at the number, she answer it when a soft voice from other end makes khushi's brow frown. She tried to recall the voice but fail. However the moment she heard from another person is enough for khushi to know who it might be. Lavanya!

''Not bad..you still recognize me?'' Lavanya remarked sarcastically.

''I don't think I know you..'' She was definitely not pleased or pleasant to entertain her. Initially khushi was shocked to react as she wasn't expect her at all. Lots of question running in her mind. How she escape from jail..? Why she called Arnav? She was about to end it, not wanted to spoil her mood on this special occasion but Lavanya next words stopped her.