A romantic journey of two soulmates

Epilogue A: A romantic journey of two soulmates

''Khushi..'' Arnav asked standing right behind her worried as well as amused. She was lost in her own world munching 5th candy in her hand. He was still amazed to realize how she managed to found candy man to the street, in a city like Paris. On top of that she is no term to stop and asking few more. Gosh this girl is so damn unbelievable.

Her mouth almost turn orange while licking it like a small kid. He felt strange sometimes. He never ever thought a monster like him ever fall in love with any girl and that too with khushi.

''Bhaiyaji ek aur dena..'' (Give me one more) He only able to blink his eyes, not able to understand the language she was using. It was then Arnav who told him using his assets.

On the other hand, khushi have no idea how to deal with this terrific situation. Her nervousness was clearly noticed by Arnav. But he didn't say anything. She don't know what she should do. She almost finish all his stuff in one gulp that didn't realize the pair of molten brown eyes was observing her so keenly with all the love he stored for this women. He lick her orange petals leaning down, forgetting the surrounding. Khushi was too lost in her world didn't comprehend about his naughty moves.

From the time she receive this news from bhai, her mind go completely numb. She was doing all these crazy stuffs to gain courage so that she able to break this news to her husband.

''Kya kar rahe chodiye hame..'' (What are you doing..leave me) She pushed him annoyingly. A 'what the' escape from his mouth. Her stress blunter will only get lessen by making jalebis but no way she is going to get it in this city. Only she could do was to eat something that may brought some relaxation within her. The stress was bubbling up from the time they return from restaurant.

Now the question is that how would he react when she break this news? Will he able to handle it? Obviously not! How he would stay calm? That what she had a fear.

His rapport with her brother was not that good and if she will tell him that, no one ever save her dearest bhaiya from his wrath. What she should do? She does not wanted any rift between her brother and husband again. She very well aware about his possessiveness toward his sister. After her, if he is close to anyone. That is Anjali.

Her mind was constantly engulfed with thousands of horrible thoughts that she didn't realized a warm hand was snaked from behind. His finger was stroking her bare waist almost ticking her. She was stunned by his advances at public place. Her husband was in full mood of romance and here she was dying with nervousness.

''Arnav, what you doing..?'' She frown and stop his hand by which she suddenly landed into his arms with a pull.

''If you forgot i will remind you we are here for our honeymoon not for any old age function..'' She blushed like anything as he licked her ice cream taking directly from her mouth in front of a candy-man.

~~~

They come back to their private resort after exploring the sight visit to a nearest place.

''Khushi tum thik toh ho na..?'' (Are yiu ooay?) Arnav finally ask, sitting in a couch getting suspicious by her behavior. It was 7th chips packets she emptied and throw it in a dustbin.

''I am fine Arnav. Why are you asking like that?'' She try to act normal and began settling the bed for them.

''I don't think so..'' He walk near her and raised her chin to met his eyes. Something definitely bothering her.

''You will only eat this amount of food when something bothers you. Tell me what is it..?''

''Kuch bhi toh nahi..'' (This is nothing) She pull his hand away and continue straightening the bed-sheet avoiding his doubtful gaze.