"More like the devils left ass check high school." The blonde girl muttered next to me then giving Mrs. Davis a fake smile.

"Actually, Miss Sullivan. How about you take Miss Ambrosia on a tour of the school and show her where your classes are since you have 1st period together." Mrs. Davis gave her a fake smile back "Considering I will bring up to Principal Clark the issues we've been having-"

"Fine." The girl interrupted then turning towards me "Let's go then."

With that she had immediately walked out of the office, and I quickly turned around to follow after her as Mrs. Davis wished me a good first day. Catching up next to her, she strutted down the hallways at a fast pace.

"I'm Mercury Sullivan" She introduced in a not so pleasant tone as we came to a halt at a locker "I don't like being seen with the new kids, and I don't really have time for you to waste my time."

Furrowing my eyebrows together, I was already hating this school and everybody in it "Okay well sorry didn't know everyone ran around on your time Miss Princess."

She had looked taken back and looked ready to slap me all the way back to Washington when a group of people had came up behind her and guy had placed his arm around her shoulders, lazily hanging on her.

"Hey Merc" He said before turning to me and a smirk appearing on his lips "Got a new friend?"

Why does everyone hear have a smirk addiction or is something wrong with their lips?

"No." She shoved him off her "Mrs. Davis forced me to show her around."

"Wait a minute." The guy started, pointing a finger at me "You're the girl that just moved in on Camden Street with Aster Ambrosia."

He had brown soft hair that had been done up, blue piercing eyes, a chiseled jawline, with strong bone structure and was definitely six-foot-something. He had a pair of black jeans on, a plain white-t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Is there some kind of dress code I'm missing out on?

"Yeah, that's me." I went to stick my hand out, but the realization that politeness was not common here, when they all looked down at my hand and chuckled. Taking my hand away immediately, I realized that this locker had been the number to match the one on my paper and combination.

I felt them all staring intently at me as I shoved books into my locker. A chill went down my spine, and an uneasy feeling came over me as their eyes stared into me. Making me turn and abruptly open my mouth.

"Can I help you? I mean you're staring at me like I have two heads." I rolled my eyes, then turning towards Mercury "I mean I don't mean to waste your time Merc. And frankly I don't need you wasting mine."

"Sis, looks like you got competition-" A guy behind them had spoken up, making her roll her eyes.

"Oh come on guys, give her a break." Another girl spoke up, and moved up to me and smiled, placing her hand out to mine "I'm Juniper Gunner, but everyone calls me June. Your Aster's little sister right?"

"Aspen Ambrosia," I introduced, taking her hand "And yeah I am, I just moved here from Seattle."

"Oh wow, you really came from across the country and got stuck here at Northeast." She chuckled, tucking a piece of her blonde wavy hair behind her ear. She had gray eyes that I knew I had seen before, and stood at my height with the same so-called leather jacket uniform.

Putting two and two together, I had realize she must be related to the guy that had been next door with the same gray eyes, and of course they had the same last name.

I gave her a soft smile before, everyone started to part like the red sea when Moses came through, and all students went to the side of the halls. I soon turned around and saw, the same guy from last night.

He had walked down the hall like he had owned the school, and it seemed every girl's eyes were on him. It was something I had only thought happened in movies. His soft brown hair was done up, and his gray eyes were bright and piercing, white plain t-shirt clung to him to the point you could see the outline of his abs, and with a black leather jacket that hugged him.

I stood up straight, and started to feel uncomfortable as goosebumps started to appear all over my skin, and a chill came over my body. His presences was something that made feel completely unsafe and I couldn't shake the feeling I had.

He started to walk over to me and the what I could only assume was his so-called "Gang." I immediately backed up, smacking my head against my locker as he came over. The boys greeted each other, and then his eyes looked over to me and that same smirk tugged at his lips.

"Pierce!" Juniper chimed happily "This is Aspen Ambrosia, Aster's little sister. She just moved here from Seattle."

He clenched his jaw, rubbing it with his finger as he became tense and his eyes went dark "Seattle, huh?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat before nodding uneasily, which seemed to amuse him. He walked closer to me and I once again started to back up and soon once again hit my locker, as he was directly in front of me.

Placing an arm above my head, his palm was flat on the locker as he blocked me in and my heart had started racing. "Yeah well you better get your fucking ass back there. Got it?" He said, his face inches away from mine, with his voice stern and cold "I don't want any more Ambrosia's on my turf. And if you don't I'll take care of you myself."

I gulped, and my entire body was frozen in fear. I racked my brain for something to say back in response. "Pierce, right?" I questioned, remembering my brother call him that as well as Juniper. His face didn't change, as it was still cold and stern.

"Well," I inched my face closer to his, turning my voice to stern "Pierce Gunner, you can kiss my ass."

With that, I pushed him away from me, and walked down the hall to my first class. With a smirk appearing at my lips now, feeling proud.

But for some reason, I had a feeling that wasn't the end and this was only the beginning to what I had just gotten myself into.

* * * * * * *

A://N A little bit of a shorter chapter but I don't want this book to feel super rushed and a lot happening all at once.

Tell me guys what you think so far! I love feedback and to hear what you guys think. 

Also some frequently asked questions:

When will you be updating? As of right now I will be updating every Thursday

Is this book a sequel to The Bad Boy's Gang? No it is not a sequel to The Bad Boy's Gang, it follows the same kind of plot but different characters with different story lines.

Will this have a TBBG crossover? Maybe ;) 

Any other questions feel free to ask me here or on my message board!

That's all for now guys! See you in the next chapter :) Don't forget to vote and comment; it's what motivates me to keep writing!

~ Ash