Twisted Game Of Fate

Start from the beginning

I gave up and I got dressed to head to the gym.

This was all too much and now adding this nonsense I was in.

I just wanted to explain to Yvette, I haven't been with anyone like I was with her since her.

Except for the one night with Caroline it was nobody.

I love her.

I'm in love with Yvette.

"Go to the gym, blow off steam and when you get back and are feeling much better we can talk. Okay? I'll clean your laundry while your gone." I heard her say behind me as I was about to step out.

I looked over my shoulder in disgust and gave her a serious glance.

"You understand that, we will never be whatever fantasy you have in your mind."

I saw her gritty her teeth but she smoothed her hair out. "I'm the best you got. Justin knows it and so do you. Keep holding out on her, she's not coming back." She said in a condensing way that made a chill go down my spine.

"Your a failed replacement. Like everyone other girl before you." I boasted and I knew that hit a hard nerve for her.

She turned me around and she slapped me and she stormed out of my room.

Thank goodness.

I laughed as I held my cheek in my hand and I fixed myself before leaving.

•••

Once I took a shower after a intense gym session, I found myself on my laptop looking at all the photos I still had of mine and Yvette's. I always found myself smiling at the random ones she would take on my phone when I wasn't looking, I had a few of her sleeping that. She looked so peaceful and I wanted to remember that moment.

When I really missed her, I would go into my notes and read the small quotes I took from her journal that she left me. I still had it and I guarded it with my entire life.

I ran into our New Years photo from last year.

The kiss.

The sex.

God, I missed her body on mines. The way she touched me and her fingers caressing my body made me shivering like know one ever had.

I needed her, everything with her I needed. She literally was all I could think about, my music was her, the lyrics, the conversations, everything about her was consuming my everyday life.

Now I knew what it felt to be in love.

I wanted to see her, I had too and this time it would be different. I understood her needing space, to find herself but I wasn't giving up on us. On her.

No matter how much she said we weren't perfect together or we would never work. I know we would and we could, I can handle her better then she gives me credit for. I knew she came with baggage, but who doesn't. I'm not an idiot most of the time. I just wanted her to be her with me, that's all I wanted.

New iMessage From Jedi John.

Son, just wanted to let you know that myself and my lovely lady are having a small gathering of family and friends to bring in the new year together. Hope your able to make an appearance.

The universe heard my silent prayers for another way for me and Yvette to meet again.

I got instantly nervous, a good kind of nervous of course.

I quickly responded.

See you there. I'll bring the whiskey.

This is going to be a great night.