1

"Sophia-" Peter shouted from the living room, while I was making breakfast for us

"Sophia-" Peter shouted from the living room, while I was making breakfast for us. "-do you know where my tie is?"

"They are in your wardrobe" I shouted back, wanting him to hear me properly.

"No, the one I am looking for is not in there" He groaned. I knew he would be making a mess upstairs, which he knew, I would make him clean up later.

"Peter, you better not be making a mess up there." I huffed, walking out of the kitchen and to the bottom of the stairs. "Come down and have your breakfast, you have a million other ties, I am sure the professor will not care which tie you have."

Footsteps came to the top of the stairs, the handsome man overlooked me as he made himself present.

"I know" He sighed and walked down the stairs.

"Well, come and eat your breakfast then." I smiled, leaning up and kissing my husband on the lips gently; before pulling away and walking into the kitchen.

Peter followed in and sat down on the chair, buttering his toast before putting on an egg on top - smothering it in tomato sauce.

"What are your plans for today?" Peter asked, swallowing his mouthful before talking.

"I was going to go over to see Lucy and your mother." I smiled, sitting down beside him and buttering some toast for myself. "We are going to get some furniture for Lucy's new room."

"Make sure she does not spend a lot of my mothers money." Peter said, buttering another slice of toast. "She has a habit of doing that. My parents are too easy on her."

"She is the only one living there now Pete." I smiled. "Of course she will be spoiled."

"They should teach her life lessons, about money and how to save." He ate his toast and I could not help but grin at my husband.

"Lucy is a smart girl." I defended her. "Besides, she will not need to know such thing, until she moves out for herself."

"Like we did?" He grinned and put his hand on top of mine.

"Can you believe that was 2 years ago?" I smiled happily, thinking of Peter and I's marriage and moving into our first home with one another.

"2 of the happiest years of my life." He stood up and kissed the top of my head, putting his plate in the sink. He walked out of the room and grabbed his tie, coming back into the kitchen and putting it on.

"I spoke to Susan." I gulped, looking up to Peter.

"What did she say?" He asked, trying to be calm.

"She told me, she did not want to talk about it and spoke about her time in New York." I answered, looking back down to my plate. "It is like she has lost faith in Narnia."

Every time, any of us wanted to talk about Narnia to Susan, she would always shut it down - not want to talk about it. I knew she missed Narnia, but not acknowledging the fact we had been there, made it no easier to believe in it. Peter was heartbroken and blamed himself for not begging Aslan to have us come back. He blamed himself for Susan's lack of faith.