She nods, understanding. "I guess you can just take it day by day. Don't stress yourself out… it's not healthy for you, Harry or the baby. Stay rested, hydrated and all that. When the right time comes, just explain to him that you've only brought that up to see what he'd say and that it just happened you were pregnant."

I absorb Leah's words, nodding and slightly smiling at her response. I grab Leah and give her a hug, "thanks."

She holds onto me, "no problem. Just take care of yourself, all right? Let me know when you need anything, the doctor, pills, and clothes... Anything."

I pull away, "okay."

I guide Leah out the lounge and walk her down the stairs where we share one last hug before she leaves.

Harry is on the other side of the house, where his office is. He wasn't ever joking about taking his work home with him. He told me to not come by him at all because I would be a major distraction and yada yada.

I walk to the living room and take a seat on the couch, crossing my legs and sighing. I try hard to think of ways in which would make Harry less mad at me when I decide to tell him that I was lying about saying I wasn't pregnant.

It's funny... these past couple days I've been coming up with ways to tells him about the pregnancy and after I told him, I'm still thinking of better ways. This is so stupid, I can't believe this happened.

"Oy." I groan aloud, clearly frustrated. I rub at my temples.

A couple seconds pass when I feel a set if heavy hands rub my shoulders. I tilt my head back to see Harry standing, leaning down to kiss onto my neck.

"What's wrong?" He asks while rubbing my shoulders yet not lifting his lips for more than an inch above my skin. His warm breath hits against my skin, making the hairs on my body rise.

I hum and flutter my eyes, "nothing now."

He smiles into his kiss on my upper neck. "I think you need a good rub, don't you?"

I nod frantically when he starts to apply more pressure to my shoulders with his hands and gives me a proper message.

I lay my head back and close my eyes as he continues.

He places a kiss to my cheek, "like that?" He asks.

"Yeah," I sigh.

His left hand starts to move past my shoulder and he places it at my sides where he rubs circles gently yet with the perfect pressure.

I moan quietly.

His right hand starts to move down my back but then back up to my shoulder, moving past it, he slides his hand across my collar bones and gradually makes his way downwards till his hand is gliding past both of my breast. I start to slump in my seat.

He stops gliding his hand and rests it at my right breast, enveloping my boob in his hand as he kneads it and sucks onto the skin of my neck at the same time, all the while standing from behind the couch and me.

"You're so good," I comment. I put my hand on top of his, which has now been placed over my left breast, giving it just as much attention as the other. Together, we press the right amount of force that makes me squirm.

"You haven't seen anything yet," he whispers.

I giggle while my eyes stay shut. Harry removes his hands from me and joins me on the couch where he grabs hold of my face and crashes his lips to mine. Moving his head from side to side as he kisses me with so much passion that my body slowly falls back so that I'm lying on the couch. Harry's body on top of mine while my lips are connected to his.