Aster came up to the both of us, completing the triangle standing formation we were in. "Well I see you two have met-" He scratched the back of his neck nervously, and the girl crossed her arms.

"Evangeline this is my sister Aspen, Aspen this is Evangeline-" Aster was cut off by the girl "His girlfriend" she stuck out her hand to me, and I hesitantly shook it.

Aster sent me a look and mouthed 'No she's not' and my gaze turned back to Evangeline. She had strawberry blond straight hair with brown eyes, as well as very thin. "It's nice to meet you, Aster has been talking about you coming forever!" She exclaimed, and I gave Aster an amused look.

"Right.." Aster clenched his jaw, "Well Evangeline maybe you should go get some clothes on, I'll be there in a second."

"Why?" She teased, starting to open the front of her towel as to which I immediately looked away, "Don't like what you see?"

"Evangeline." Aster said stern making her roll her eyes and walk away down the hallway. "Sorry Aspen, she's a bit..eccentric."

"Oh, totally." I sent him a look, straightening my posture "So are you two like a thing?" Making Aster stand up straight as well and sigh "No- well yeah-not exactly. Evangeline wants to be a thing but I just don't know if I can handle that right now. I mean you're my priority now that you're in New York."

"I'm your priority?" I questioned raising an eyebrow "Really? Because a minute ago you had a naked girl walk down the hallway and are about to go have sex with her in probably many different positions."

Aster opened his mouth to speak but was soon interrupted by the sound of a loud engine rev outside on the street and a bunch of guy's voices, as to which I ran over to my bedroom window with my brother following behind me and pushed the curtains back.

Outside was a group of teenage guys who looked to be about my age. They were all crowded around, and some had gotten out of a black dodge truck and jumping out of the back of it. I watched as the guys were rowdy and greeted each other.

One of the boys with brown hair, that had been done upwards, bright crystal gray eyes, and had been about 6'2 or so with a good build. He had been wearing a white plain v-neck t-shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket.

His eyes met mine for a couple seconds, but felt like an eternity. A sense of cold came over my body making me shiver in my own skin. My eyes stayed locked with his, and his lips tugged upwards to a smirk as the boys around him had started to notice him staring up at my window, making all their gazes lead to me.

"Aspen!" Aster yelled, grabbing my wrist pulling me away from the window and whirling me around in the process "Do not look at them."

"What?" I asked confused, wondering why Aster was suddenly in a rage, with that weird forehead vein popping out. "You do not talk to them understand?" He demanded "They are bad news. Especially Pierce Gunner."

"Why?" I tested, now suddenly interested in the can't do's that Aster had set up "Scared I'm gonna get pregnant or something?"

"Aspen Seraphina Ambrosia, I am serious. You do not associate yourself with those boys. They are bad news, and I don't want you getting yourself involved with them. They are part of a gang, and you will not associate with them, do you understand?" Aster narrowed his eyes at me, his tone being serious.

"A gang?" I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms. Were people seriously in gangs? Something like the bloods or crips that my dad and I use to watch spam shows on them and stuff our face with pizza.

"Yes. Now stay away from them, do you understand me?" Aster demanded, his eyes staring down at me and his tone being nothing but stern. Standing up straight, I could tell Aster wasn't joking around and these guys were dangerous. I nodded slight at him before he continued "Ok. Now you should get to bed, it's your first day at school tomorrow."

With that Aster turned around, closing the door behind him probably to go attend to his new shiny toy named Evangeline. Turning towards my window, I opened up my curtains, and saw the group of boys still standing around.

Lighting a cigarette, and taking a slow drag the guy with gray eyes, who I didn't know his name- eyes met mine again. He pulled the cigarette away from his lips and let out a puff of smoke that he had been holding in, his eyes not moving away from me.

His face was cold and stern, I had felt a shudder go through my body and goosebumps raise up upon my skin. His eyes bored into mine, and after shuddering and a cold feeling come over me I pushed the curtains closed again and stepped away.

For some reason I had felt this was going to be harder to stay away than Aster expected..

* * * * * * *

A://N ~ Hi my names Ashley but most people call me Ash. I'm the author of The Bad Boy's Gang and My Ex Bad Boy Best Friend.

I'm sure most of you have already know me from my other stories but if this is your first time reading one of my books, Hi!

A little about myself is I am currently 18 and just graduated high school (corona ruined it) but I will be attending college in the fall as a secondary education major!

I've been on wattpad since 2015, and started writing when I was in the 7th grade. My writing has very much approved since then and if you read my other books and still came back you're a blessing cause they're so bad.

I also love my reader's and try to be super interactive, your comments are always the best and why I continue to write.

If you have not read the disclaimer on the first part of the book please do now! It's super important.

Welcome to the World of Ride Or Die, I do plan on making this a trilogy!

I will try to update weekly and fast, I do work so that can sometimes be difficult.

Let me know what you guys think so far! I always love feedback, and constructive criticism is welcome just don't be mean!

~ Ash