The Beginning | Chapter 1

Wrestling has always been the one thing that many can only dream to pursue in the future. However, there was a woman with the name of Ashley Kay, with whom was striving to become one of the best Divas in the Divas Division. After enduring a dark past and working her way up towards stardom, she was on a long journey to success.

Ashley, however, was a fan favorite from any promotion that she's been into. Whether it's from Ring of Honor, to the incredible brand that's known as NXT, Ashley has been known for her incredible athleticism in the ring for the past couple of years and was loved by millions who watched her wrestle inside the ring. She admired the art of professional wrestling ever since she was just a toddler. She was a woman with a dream to pursue, and she wasn't going to allow anything to interfere with it.

Unfortunately, Ashley came from a bad past while everyone else lived exciting lives throughout their childhoods. Within her childhood experience, she dealt with people telling her that she would never become a wrestler, nor have her dreams come true and become the Divas Champion. But determined to make it big, she started from the bottom and was already getting to the top after departing from the developmental brand known as NXT.

The main roster included so many talented wrestlers that were hungry to win a championship. A certain wrestler named Roman Reigns, who was currently the WWE champion at the time, was the locker-room leader. Roman was also always eager to wrestle anyone who came out from the back. From the likes of R-Truth, to powerhouses such as Braun Strowman, he was always ready to wrestle and compete everyday of the week.

Roman, however, was currently in a feud with Sheamus for the WWE Championship. Unfortunately for Roman, he was undergoing issues with the authority back and forth throughout the past year.

Last year, the one faction that everybody admired called The Shield, imploded in June of 2014. Because Roman and his other shield brethren were betrayed by someone that he once considered a brother, all he had in this business was the closest friend in his life, Dean Ambrose.

However, Roman was highly impressive as a singles competitor and the entire crowd was behind him at the time. He was never afraid to announce open challenges to those who wanted a chance to wrestle him for his championship and he believed in opportunities for everyone else in the back.

Ultimately, The Authority was always lurking around the corner, doing their hardest to ruin the other superstars and their reputations, and to also corrupt them into becoming one of them. Their most recent recruit was Seth Rollins, someone who was hungry to rise to stardom; even if it meant being alone at the top of the mountain.

The Beginning

I couldn't believe that I was finally ready to be in the biggest wrestling company in the world known as the WWE. Something that I've admired for years on end!

However, I was new to this entire industry, and very bashful towards people in the beginning. Besides attending wrestling events throughout my life, I had no idea what it was like to be inside an arena and wrestling with thousands of fans watching me on live television. It felt different. I used to be that one person in the audience a few years ago and here I am now, I'm part of the main roster after departing from the developmental brand known as NXT.

I've always adored watching my favorite wrestlers perform growing up like: The Ultimate Warrior and "Macho Man" Randy Savage; inspiring me everyday to pursue the same dream as them.

Even though I've went through so much in life when it came to someone with whom I was once close to becoming nothing but a stranger, and dealing with people putting me down when it came to my life goals, I'm finally accomplishing my dreams; and I'm excited to see where this journey takes me in my career.