Epilogue: Fun In The Closet

Start from the beginning

After the kids attacked the birthday cakes,  she slipped from the room, keeping her promise, slowly unbuttoing her blouse, tugging it out from inside her pencil skirt. Three nosy kids later, they had found a spot where they could get away. A walk in closet had never been used as they used it. If only the children knew what they really did in here.

"Waiting long?" She heard him asking appearing out of nowhere. He had already begun to unbutton his shirt as well, and she leaned against him, finishing the job, removing his shirt with all the pent up passion inside her. 

"No, I just got here. We gotta make this fast before we're missed," She watched as he locked the closet door behind them, kissing her hungrily as he set to work, slipping his hand under her. Those  grey eyes burned and she trapped his hand, tugging on his lip.

"You need to stop doing this. A man only has so much restraint," His voice was husky as he spoke, his lips grazing her neck with the most delicate of kisses. A throaty moan slipped out and he quickly silenced her. The closet had a habit of echoing.

"You should know me by now. I know you like it," She sighed as his fingers found her bare flesh, grazing her most intimate place.

Her hands went to work, finding him ready for her, releasing him from his confines. "I'm going to get you back for this, you just wait,"

Neither of them heard the light knocking on the closet door nor did they know that they had an audience.

"Grandma!" Mackenzie shouted for her grandmother, sliding down the stairs on her bum. "I think mommy's hurt grandma," She rushed into her grandmother's arms crying softly.

As all grandmothers do, Cassie's mother made sure that Mackenzie wasn't lying and drew her aside from the party, taking her into the kitchen and drying her tears. "What exactly was your mother saying," She had her suspicions, especially since she knew that her daughter and son-in-law had been solely focused on their children and had chosen not to go away for their anniversary.

"She was saying oooo so good. Then she started making these noises that sounded really weird. Granny, do you think she's okay?"  Eva laughed taking a cookie out of the cookie jar and handing it to her darling grand-daughter. She'd lecture her daughter later, but she wouldn't be too hard on them. Two years without a break away, would make any couple go crazy. Or in this case...horny.

"Your mommy is fine. Just leave her for a little while okay," Eva retrieved two more cookies for her two other munchkins, knowing Cassandra would have a fit if she saw her giving them before dinner. She had to admit that the kids had the healtiest birthday finger food, if she doped up the kids on sugar, they'd be bouncing off the walls.

"Mommy won't let us eat cookies unless its a treat," 

"I know, now let's go back to your party, I think they're missing a birthday girl," She helped the little girl off of the counter where she had been sitting and watched as she ran into the next room, joining her friends, her little pigtails doing every which way.

It warmed her heart as she watched her grandchildren, as she watched her husband offer pony rides around the living room to the party guests. "Honey, I know you took your pain meds today but I'm not going to rub you down later," 

A wife's job was never done...

"That took longer than expected," Cassie discarded her clothing, knowing she needed a change of clothing. "Stop looking at me like that. You asked for five minutes and I gave you twenty. Now I need a shower," She sighed checking to see if she had enough time for one.