Chapter 11: Sister of The Groom

(Picture at the side is of Cassie's bridesmaid dress- indian style)

It was the perfect morning to get married. Technically, it was her brother's wedding but she knew her chances of walking up the aisle were looking slim. Today was all about being strong for her new sister and her brother. In the months they had been engaged, Leti had become closer to her than any of her friends had been in the years that they had known her.

 While everyone else slept and Leti began the long henna process, she decided to take a walk around the grounds of the resort. It was almost seven in the morning and she couldn't sleep, especially knowing that Evan was only a few doors down. They had managed to keep away from each other for the night but she couldn't help herself. They had grown used to seeing each other everyday and four more hours apart would surely kill them.

She donned her hoodie over her slinky night gown and tiptoed out of the room. She prayed that no one would see her and she made her escape dashing to his room knocking quietly on the door. He opened, wearing nothing but a loose fitting pair of sweats. He looked like he was just about to go for a run.

"Good morning," She kissed him lightly on the lips, feeling at ease when he leads her inside his small room. Her room was much bigger than his but they had switched rooms at the last minute and he had let her get the bigger room.

"You aren't supposed to look this good in the morning sweeheart," His lips drifted from her full lips to her neck. She tried to stifle her moan but failed. He looked at her, his eyes burning bright as he removed her hoodie. Her negligee had made her feel extra special when she'd bought it in the adult store- but she noticed the way he devoured her body with his eyes, how the material clung onto her bust, which was threatening to spill out of the lacey cups. That look he gave her alone, made her feel so damn special she could burst at the seams.

He coughed, biting his lip this time and she grinned. It didn't help that the negligee was almost see through. He could see her white bikini briefs.  "You didn't greet me properly sweetheart," She took the lead knowing he wouldn't touch her. She kissed him, scowling at first when he wouldn't respond, then sighing when he oblidged, not with a sweet, delicate kiss but one which was full of lust and passion.

 "I've never wanted any other woman like I want you Cassie," His voice was husky as he assaulted her mouth with hot kisses. He moved forward holding her close pressing her up against her wall, his hard, muscular body pressed against her soft, curvy one. He was being honest, more honest than he had ever been. He made no effort to hide his feelings, to hide the arousal, his lips and hands did all the talking. With one swift move, she found her legs tangled around his waist, still pressed against the wall.

 Something changed and his lips came off hers and he set her on her feet. "You need to go," He said apologetically. She felt rejected as she walked towards the door. He just stood there, not moving as she reached for the door. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. I WON'T OFFER MYSELF TO YOU AGAIN!" She was angry...more angry than she had been in a while and before she could reach the handle he had pulled her back, trapping her against his strong chest.

 "I'm sorry," He showered kisses along her brow, sitting on the edge of the bed ordering her to sit on his lap with her back to him. She oblidged on shaky legs. She could feel his erection through his sweats again, pressing against her bum. "Did I every tell you how beautiful you are honey?" He asked kissing her shoulder. The brief contact made her shiver and from their position on the bed, they could see themselves in the full length mirror.

 "You've told me," She whispered watching as he slipped the straps from her shoulders but still covering her breasts. She was nervous and he could tell. She wanted him and he could tell. It made no sense to hide from him anymore.