I couldn't control my smile as I looked over at him and he was in his zone.

He really is claiming you girl.

Who knew, Shawn had a thing for beautifully damaged souls.

Just be happy, he's making you happy and he's proving to you that he is all about you.

Don't be stupid Yvette.

Bask in this moment.

It won't last long.

I quickly sent him a text message even though I was looking directly from him.

I love you.

I knew he wasn't able to see it right now so I was okay with waiting.

"Yvette?" I heard Andrew say my name as he stood behind me.

"Hi Andrew, everything okay?" I asked getting out of my chair and walking toward him.

He pushed his glasses up from the bridge of his nose and he shoved his hands in his jean pockets.

"Yea everything is good, just wanted to say that Shawn explained to me what happens between you and a ex that has been harassing you. Now I know you have your lawyer and stuff involved but if you need anymore legal help just have Shawn contact me." He said giving me a half smile.

"That's insanely nice, I appreciate that Andrew but I would never want to involve Shawn in something that has nothing to do with him or could jeopardize his career." I said returning the smile.

"Well you've become a huge part of his life. Trust me I know everything." He said smiling. "I'm happy he is happy and that's all I can say but he is at the prime of his career and he's dedicated to his music wholehearted."

"I would never try to make him choose between me or that. I know music would always be his first and I would never expect anything less." I said.

"Good, just glad we agree." He said pulling his phone out and picking up a call and giving me a half wave as he walked away.

What the hell?

Did he just—

No.

Yes?

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I felt Shawn's arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you too Yvette." He whispered in my ear.

Hearing those words come out his mouth made my heart literally skip a few beats and it seemed to knock me back.

I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck and massaging the back of his neck lightly.

"Say it again." I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled and licked his lips, " I love you Yvette."

The moment he said it my lips met his in a passionate kiss.

It felt like the room stopped moving and we stood just us two in the middle.

I felt this flutter in my stomach that I hadn't felt in ever? It definitely felt new and I was ready to embrace them.

"I love you too." Once he pulled us apart.

"Hey lover boy, lets finish these shots and then I will gladly take some photos of you and the lovely girlfriend." The photographer shouted making Shawn look back at him and smile.

He broke the embrace and he held on to my hand before he was far out my reach.

He went back to finish the last few shots in that one specific look.