Bienvenue à Paris

Start from the beginning

He smiled at me and handed me the bags as he took his passport out and our Tickets.

"Thank you." He said leading the way inside.

"Well someone gotta help Jake. Do you ever get some of these goodies?" I asked Jake making him laugh.

"Nah." He said, as Shawn laughed.

As we waited to go through security, Jake noticed some fans taking photos of Shawn again as he signaled for Shawn to made aware. Shawn looked at him and then at me, I just shrugged and I laid my head on his chest, "I feel like I'm dying." I whined.
He chuckled and he held me bear hug style as we waited in line.

••••

Three hours later.

We landed in Paris.

The almost two hour plane ride went by fairly quickly for me as I had fallen asleep as soon as we sat down. Shawn stood watching a movie on his laptop and Jake was asleep with headphones on.

As we walked through the airport Jake was already on one of the two phones talking to someone about fans in the baggage claim.

"Okay we will handle that and sorry again for that." Jake said as he looked over at Shawn who seemed to already know what was happening.

Then I saw the groups of fans waiting before we went through the sliding doors, "wait here. I'm gonna get them outside to line about." Jake said making me stop right beside Shawn. Shawn nodded and he pulled his glasses from the middle of his chest and placed them on, as Jake went to the groups and started talking to them.

"Wow. This is intense." I said looking over at the groups piling outside and Jake behind them.

"I know. But it's only once and then it's done." He said.

"Well I'll give you a back massage when we get to the room, cause all that hand holding with those phones I know your in pain." I said rubbing his shoulder.

"Thank you babe." He said kissing my forehead before seeing Jake nodding for us to come.

He held on to my hand and we walked through the doors and out of the airport.

He got to his fans and I stood with out luggage in the front, I watched over as he did his thing.

A lot of his fans just looked at me with smiles, some smog stares and some even said hi to me.

I said hi back with a small smile.

Once he was done, and the van came Shawn walked back to me and our luggage piling it in the car. I asked if he wanted me to help but he just said no and kept doing it.

Fans stood hanging around of course, and took photos of us. Jake said something to them kindly and then just stood there not listening so he repeated himself again. Shawn turned around and gave them a smile and then just stood frozen.

I really don't know how he handles this so calmly?

I would be going insane.