Chapter 61

We then all loaded the bus. I sat next to Ryder. He let me put my head on his shoulder. I must have fallen asleep because I was then being woken up by him. I looked around to see we were at the hotel. We were going to be preforming in.

We got our rooms. I was bunking with Quinn, Marley, and Tina. Mr. Shuester thought having Quinn in the room will be good for me. Just in case anything happens. I put my bag down on one of the beds. It was a nice room.

"So, we will get time to practice later this afternoon. Tomorrow is the compaction. So, you girls have some time to relax." Quinn said looking right at me.

"I get the hint. You want me to relax before practice, after practice, and anything I get." I told her.

"Yes." She said.

I did what she wanted. I took my shoes off got on the bed and grabbed the control for the TV. She smiled at the sight of me. Tina and Marley snicker at the sight of me. But I didn't care. I know I had to take it easy for me and my daughter.

I was watching a random show. I then heard the door opened. It must have been Marley, Quinn, or Tina they all left after a while. I didn't want to hold them back when I can't do much. I looked over to see who came in. I see Ryder.

"Now how did you get that key?" I asked him.

"Marley. She told me you were watching TV all alone. I thought maybe you would want company." He told me.

I smiled at him and moved over so he could sit with me on the bed. He came over and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me. I then lend into him and got comfortable. We stayed like that until we had to leave for practice.

We headed down to the practice area the hotel made for us. Everyone was already there. Jake then turned to see us. He then jokely said,

"About time. You guys were taking forever." He told me.

"I am pregnant with your kid. It takes me a few minutes just to put on my shoes. So, shut up Jake. I will take as long as I want." I told him.

"Don't poke the mama bear. It's not the smartest idea." Sam said.

I just smiled at that. We then went to work. We had to make sure this was perfect and good. We take breaks in between everything. We were taking a break. I was getting hungry. I then said,

"When is dinner? I am getting hungry."

"You are always hungry." Jake commented.

"I am eating for two. Of course, I am." I told him.

"I think we are good guys. Let's get something to eat. My treat." Mr. Shuester said.

We all got up from the floor we were sitting on. We headed to a restaurant inside the hotel. It was a nice place. It was nice of Mr. Shuester for paying for us all. We had a good time. I was smiling know that I had everything I need. A family that will love me and this girl. We all called it a night. It was getting late and we needed our sleep. Tomorrow we will be kicking butt.

It was show time. This morning we had breakfast and talked about how everything was going to happen. I still had this feeling. I just didn't know what. We were in the green room waiting for our time. I was sitting on the couch trying to calm my nerves. I was so nervous right now.

"Okay guys. I want to say a few words before its show time. Whatever happens out there I am proud of you guys. You are going to go out there and give it your hundred and ten percent. I know you will. I just want you guys to go out there and have fun." Mr. Shuester said.

"Also, kick some ass. You guys will be bringing it home like we did." Quinn said after Mr. Shuester.

Then we heard a knock. The opened to one of backstage helpers. He then said,

"New Directions, you guys are up in five minutes."

"Okay. Thank you." Mr. Shuester told him.

The guy then left. We all got up and went into a circle. We do this every compaction. It has been a tradition since glee club has started. We all put our hands in and then said in unison,

"Believe."

We then headed to the stage. I was so ready for this. I know Angelica was too. I could feel her moving around. That kind of made me nervous with all her moving. I will worry about it after we perform. I just need to get throw this I will be fine.

After we got done with our set. We were all pumped up and excited. We did a great job. There was no away we were going to lose this one. I still had this weird feeling. But I can't put my finger on it. We saw Mr. Shuester and Quinn standing on the side waiting for us. I saw someone right behind them. It was my mother.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking past everyone.

Everyone saw who I was talking too. Jake, Ryder, and Quinn came right beside me. I don't get what she was doing here. She was the one who kicked me out and everything.

"I came to see you. I missed you Kitty." She told me.

"No you don't. You just want me home to put up a show for everyone else. Let me guess your little show is coming to end. People are figuring out the real you." I told her.

"Come on Kitty. You don't need this right now. It's not good for you or her. Mostly, with how close you are." Quinn said leading me away.

"You can't do this. She is my daughter." My mother yelled to Quinn.

I turned around and looked at her. She wasn't going to put Quinn down or anything. I won't allow it. I then said,

"Yes, she can. She has been there when you weren't. If you want, we will go to court, and I will tell them all the truth. So, just leave my life. I will not let my daughter have the life I did. You know why because I have my real family with me right now. So, just go."

My mother was about to say something. But Jake won't let her. He said,

"You heard her. Just go."

My mother then left. I just felt hurt a bit. I was in such a great mood then she always has to ruin it. But that wasn't the only thing. Something didn't feel right. I looked at everyone. Mr. Shuester could tell something was wrong. He then asked,

"What is wrong Kitty?"

I looked down and know what was wrong. She couldn't wait any long. It was time. I then said,

"My water just broke."

(A/N: So, guys the next chapter will be the last one. I am just giving you guys a warning. Thanks for reading and following this story until the end.)