Chapter 5

"Kitty I promise I won't tell any one. But you will hurt people if you don't tell. Who is the father?" Quinn asked.

"Jake." I said starting to cry again.

"Okay. Please stop crying. You have to tell him at less." She said.

"I can't. I won't. Quinn you already promise you won't tell any one." I said.

"I know and I won't." She said.

"Hey you okay?" Marley come into the bathroom.

"Yeah. I am fine. It was just something I ate." I told her.

"Okay. Mr. Shuster and Finn wants you guys to come back." She said.

"We will be right there Marley. Go ahead of us." Quinn said.

"Okay." Marley said walking out of the bathroom.

"Just think about it. Trust me you will regret it if you don't." She said and walked out of the bathroom. I was standing there alone. I walked back to the glee room. I walkeded in and everyone stared at me. Quinn was talking to Finn.

"Kitty are you okay?" Mr.Shuster asked me.

"Fine thanks for asking." I said taking a seat in the back of the room. I just sat there watching the rest of the glee and going last in my thoughts. Do I try them? Can I trust them? I am so scared. Then the bell rang. I didn't hear it. Jake tapped me on the shoulder.

"What?" I said looking around.

"Bell rang. You okay?" Jake asked.

"I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind." I told him.

"Is there any thing I can help you with?" Jake asked me.

"No." I said.

"You know that you can come to me for anything. I'm here for you." He said.

"I know. I have to go." I said running out of there. Quinn and Finn watched me. The rest of the day went by fast. Practice was canelled. When I finally got home I saw both of my parents cars in the drive way. What are they doing home?