Chapter 20

So after talking to Quinn and Mr.Berry for a bit me and Ryder went to hang out in the arcade area. We hanged out there until Ryder had to go. Mr.Berry gave Ryder a ride home. The day was good. I felt like a teen again. All me and Ryder did was play some video games and talk about anything except the pregnancy. It was nice. But tomorrow is a new day. Have you ever have this feeling that you know something bad was going to happen. Well I have that feeling and I don't like it. Not after having a nice day with Ryder. So I go in my pajmas and went to bed. These see what tomorrow holds for me.

I woke up the next day to the sun shining through my window. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning Quinn." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." I said.

"Remember I am taking to your appointment this morning." Quinn said.

"I forgot all about that." I said.

"At what time?" I asked looking at the clock.

"In an hour. So you are not going to school yet." Quinn said.

"Okay. I will be in the living room then watching tv until then." I said walking to the living room with my breakfast. I pulled my phone out and texted Jake.

Hey

Hey

Whats up

Nm @ school

cool I won't be there until later

Y?

Appointment I forgot

okay let me know what they say

Will do. Can you get my work I miss?

Yeah.

Thanks. I will let you know when I am heading to school

Okay.

okay ttyl

ttyl

*Jake POV*

I am happy Kitty is talking to me again. I put my phone way and went to find someone to talk to or hang. I walked up to Ryder and Marley.

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them.

"Hey Jake." Marley said.

"Hey man." Ryder said.

"What's up?" I asked them. Before they could answer a cheerleader came up to me.

"Is it true?" She asked me.

"Is what true?" I asked looking to Marley and Ryder to see if they know what she is talking about.

"You knocked up Kitty." She asked me.

"What where did you hear that?" I asked her.

"It's going around the school." She said to me.

"Who told you that?" Marley asked for me.

"Bree. Why?" She said looking curious. I just walked away to find Bree.

"Jake wait up." I heard someone say. I stopped and turned to see Marley and Ryder running up to me.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you going to do?" Ryder asked me.

"I'm just going to go and talk to that bitch." I said.

"Then we are coming with you." Ryder said.

"Fine. Then lets go." I said.

I walked down the hall to find Bree. Everyone I pass gives me looks and whispers. I just ignore them all I am on a mission.

*Kitty POV*

I just got out of my appointment. Everything is good. The baby is health. They say I will be able to find out the sex of my baby soon. I can't wait to tell Jake this. I pulled out my phone and saw the time. When I get to school I will in History class. What was I doing? Right going to text Jake. I pressed his number and started to text him.

Hey got done. Heading back now. Meet me at my locker if you can.

I sent the text. Quinn was driving me to school. We were half way to the school and Jake hasn't texted me back yet. Okay what is going on.

"Hey what's wrong?" Quinn asked me.

"I don't know. Jake hasn't texted me back yet. He always texted me back." I said looking at my phone.

"So I see you guys are talking again. Maybe he can't. Maybe he got his phone tooken away." She said.

"This is a Puckerman. Getting caught is one thing that never happens to them." I said. But we couldn't talk about it anymore. We pulled up to the school.

"Hey don't worry about it. I will talk you later." Quinn said. I just gave her a small smile to tell her okay I understand. I walked to the office to give them my excuse.

"Kitty come in here." Sue asked me from her desk.

"Yes Sue?" I asked her.

"I just want to see how are you doing?" She asked me.

"I am good. I had an appointment. The baby is healthy and well." I said smiling.

"Good. Do you know the sex yet?" Sue asked me.

"No not yet. But they think I will find out soon." I told her.

"Okay. Get to class. But remember my door is always open." She said to me. I nodded to let her know I understanded. I then walked to my locker to my things. When I got to my locker I saw him. The one guy I wanted to talk to.