Chapter 57

Jake and I then headed to meet up with Quinn. I really do like this place. The people here are super nice and understanding. This is a place I came to get away. Talk to people that understand and going throw what I am. This is what I have needed for a while.

I have been going to that place almost every day. I have made a lot of new friends. Also, learn a lot. They have been helping us get ready for her. Jake also likes it and is learning a lot. He has become friends with a lot of the dads here. Ryder even joins us when he gets the chance.

"So, Kitty are you ready for her to come out?" Ray asked me.

Ray and I have become close friends. He has become a great help here. I know Ryder even became good friends.

"Yes. I'm so ready." I told him.

"Do you think the boys are ready?" He asked me.

"Truthfully, I know they are scared out of their minds. Never will tell me. But I know Jake will be a great father and Ryder will be a great Uncle." I told him.

I have tried to talk to both Jake and Ryder about it all. They give me the same answer as always. They are ready. That is all I get. But I can tell they are nervous and scared about messing up. I have seen more of it bigger I get and closer I get to my due date. Which is not close but not that far away.

"That is always how us guys go. I always said that to my girlfriend when she asked me." He told me.

"Bringing up your girls. How are they?" I asked.

"We are good. How are you Kitty?" Joy asked me. When she came over to us.

Joy is Ray's girlfriend and mother of their daughter Scarlet. She is a sweet heart. Joy has became my big sister here.

"There is the sweet heart." I said taking Scarlet.

I put her on my hip. She was about a year old. She was so cute. Joy and I already decided that our girls are going to be great friends.

I was there for a while. Ryder came to pick me up. I got into his truck. I do struggle getting in, but Ryder always helps me in.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. You are so cute when you are struggling." He told me.

We then headed back to my house. Ryder and I were going to study. He had the radio on and the windows down. This was always my favorite thing. It was always relaxing. I was always at peace during this time.