Chapter 3

"Okay." She said. I paid and then I left. I finally got home. I saw my parents car.

That was two weeks ago. I still haven't told any one. I am scared. Also I didn't know what to do. I keep throwing up. I hate morn sickness. It is awful. I tell people it was something I eat. People can be so stupid.

It is Monday and I have been about two weeks pregent. I was in history class. I was taking notes until I had run to the bathroom. I just made it. I lend to the toilet and throw up. I heard someone coming in.

"Hello. Are you okay?" The person said. Then person came into view. It was Tina. "Oh my gosh. Kitty are you okay?" She ran over to me.

"I'm fine. Just something I must of ate." I told her after I was done. I stood up and walked over to the sink. Tina helped me fix myself up.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"Yeah." I said. Then we walked out of the bathroom. I walked back to class. The rest of the classes up to glee was boring and went by fast. When glee finally came I was happy. I feel save in there. I had a family. I know they should know. But I'm scared to tell them. I'm more scared to tell Jake mainly. I walked in and smiled to see who was in the room. There she was. The one that people will say that I am like. It is Quinn.

"Quinn. What are you doing here?" I asked giving her a hug.

"On break thought to stop by and see how things are going." She told me.

"That's cool." I said.

"Kitty, are you okay?" She asked waiting every last one of my moves.

"Yeah. Fine. Never better. Why do you ask?" I asked keeping an eye on her.

"You seem different. I don't know what. But there is something different about you." She said staring at me.

"There is nothing different about me. Same old Kitty." I said still walking.

"Stand still so I can get a good look at you." She asked. I stood still so she could get a look at me. I don't know what she is looking at. Lucky for me is that I am not showing yet.

"See nothing different." I told her.

"Whatever you say." She said. Then the rest of the glee came in.

"So guys you can see Quinn is here to visit." Mr. Shuester said.

"Yup." She said.

"So this week assigment is....."